Ch. 13 The Loved and The Damned

Start bij het begin

When the door creaked open and a longtime concubine walked in, she smirked. Of course the concubine was wearing something scantily clad, red lace lingerie under a silk robe. Something she of course could afford because Shao kahn's 'generosity'.

As Shao kahn stated at her with the most unappreciative gaze the woman squirmed, he thought to himself 'if only the lingerie was black or white.' not realizing it was the colors Lucia adorned.

"My kahn how many I help you?" the woman said, shao kahn realized, these woman pretend to love him because their payed to love him. This wasn't a problem shao kahn usually cared to face but now it felt like a problem.

The concubine had straddled shao kahns lap somewhat afraid to take control. Her hair was brown, with hazel eyes and tan skin, at some point in time shao kahn had found her desirable. But now? Now he couldn't help but throb for lucia.

Her split colored hair he could swear was natural. Her short yet deadly stature that was only short because he was unusually tall. Her clawed hands and how its cold steel would subconsciously trail his skin. Lucia's body was cold to the touch, as if shao was holding onto a ice cube. But when ever his hand would hold her small ones, those brief moments, Shao would notice how she succumbed to his heat. As if it was the first time she felt warm, as if it was the first time Lucia had felt the effects of a warm body against hers. Seeing Lucia's eyes rest as if shao was her comfort. It made shao feel needed and welcomed it made him feel like the sun that welcomed it's people to the warmth of daylight. Shao remembered Lucias eyes trailing his body making Shao shiver, the look of utter excitement whenever Shao would appear in her presence. The looks she would give him with those enchanting different colored eyes, she made him feel appreciated. Not to mention her personality. How she challenged him, how she tested him, her snarky comments had one to many affects on Jim. He actually wished to see more of it. Shao loved that little stubbornness embedded into her personality, and there was no doubt that her intelligence could single handedly take down an enemy.

He broke out of his thoughts and stared at the woman straddling his lap. There were moments in his visions that would flicker to show his imagination, where he pictured Lucia atop him, where Lucia would use him like no woman dared to do. Where Lucia's wondering eyes would look up at him as Shao trapped her between his arms. Watching Lucia's face light up with pleasure. He wonder how she would react if shao pinned her to a bed and used his tongue to explore parts of her no man had ever tasted.

The concubine wasn't Lucia he knew that much, but he decided to make the most of the situation. He grabbed the arms of the concubine and threw her on the bed. The woman moaned and undid her own clothing presenting herself to shao. But his eyes seemed hardly interested in the woman herself. "Dont speak unless spoken too." He demanded.

Through breathless sighs the woman spoke "yes master."

》》》》

Lucia had long since woken up and had already taken a shower remembering how embarrassed the kahn must have been waking up in the floor with her in his arms.

She had already put on her accessories, and jewels but decided to wear something simple yet sleek.

She remembered the emperor telling her about the tournament today so she decided to wear stylish clothing. She let her hair loose and left it so it gently laid upon her shoulder and mid back before making her way to the Kolosseum.

The Kolosseum was packed as it should be with people still filling in the fighters were preparing them self with stretches.

Mileena had sat by Lucia who was waiting and made conversation.

"Mate, Marry, kill Jax, Cage, Kung lao?" Mileena said looking across the stadium at earth realms fighters

Lucia chuckled "kill Cage, Mate with jax and Marry kung lao." Mileena gasped.