Chapter 51

X)

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1471 ]

------

As Bad angrily picked someone up and dragged them to the room, quickly restraining them, not even giving them a breather as he poured a water on them, electrocuting the poor person up until he's satisfied. Splashing some regen pot, waiting patiently to heal some of their wounds. Fetching some hot metal rod from the corner of the room.

They saw this and begged for their life.

"Nononono!  Please! No! Stop!-" He didn't listen to their pleas and just marked them up, smiling sweetly as he did this, no mercy.

"You can't order me around here you muffinhead, it's Techno's fault that he just made my job even harder than it should be so I need something to release my anger on" Picking a knife on the table, slightly running his finger on the blade. "And sorry not sorry for this Jack"

"FUCK!!!!"

"Language!" Even if he's controlled, that's something that will never change.

___

"Isn't it supposed to be your turn now Skeppy?" Ponk question the emotionless diamond, Skeppy just stares at him blankly.

"He just busted here while picking someone up like a ragdoll then go out, do you expect me to mess with an annoyed or angry Bad?" He said this while still staring blankly at the gulping Ponk. He can feel that the Ponk is scared and damn right he should, cause even when Bad is a little cinnamon roll, he can be a devil like his species or be more demon that it should be.

"Nope"

"Now you know and don't worry, just a little while it's my turn" Then after this he went into sleeping mode, leaning on the walls as his teammates whispering to one another.

"I thought he was just a simp" Ant whispers quietly as he could and Hbomb nods in agreement. "Yeah me too, but he's right on that one, Bad can be meaner or scarier than a devil itself" Shuddering slightly when a flashback where Bad with a stick in his 9 ft. glory, chasing someone and yeeting anyone who got in his way.

"Do you wanna bet what time till the person he's torturing dies?" Ant's eyebrows going up and down as he nudge Hbomb who smile at the game. "Sure, I bet my stack of netherite in 7 hours" Stating confidently, Ant raised an eyebrow in interest. "I will bet my 2 set of netherite armour with enchantments for 5 hours" He raise his hands to a shake and Hbomb do the same, shaking his hands to seal the deal.

"I'm not betting anything but I'll guess 6 hours" Ponk yell.

"Weak!"

And then a bickering battle began, it lasted for about 2 minutes when a cold voice from behind them said.

"3"

They turn around and see Skeppy said it. "What?"

"I'm betting my life, my answer is 3 hours"

"Damn, deal"

"Good, now shut up and let me sleep"