Chapter 23

You know what fuck my A/N I'm back baby!!!
Like a potato God once said

"Technoblade never dies baby!"

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 851 }

-----

"Are you okay?" Tubbo ask them as he just see them standing there like a robot or a puppet? "You look like you've seen something?"

'That's not me!!!'

"Yeah, it's just that-" they can't finish the sentence as they look down shaking their head left and right. Tubbo can't see what's on their mind right now.

'Help Please!!!'

"Dream's just died not a week ago and came back as a ghost" Their voice is filled with dread and guilt just like how they should be tears streaming softly "I don't know how to react- wether I'll be happy, sad or nothing at all!"

They felt a hand on their shoulder. They instantly recognize it was Tubbo's and he look at them with so much emotions, tears flowing like a river at his baby blue eyes and Tommy clinging besides him, listening to their conversation.

"I-"

"Hello! Do you want some blue?" An enthusiastic ghost floating in front of them, offering a blue to them.

They look at the Ghost for a second then gratefully took one blue for themselves.

"Thanks Ghostbur, that help us a lot" they said at the ghost, forcing a gentle smile on their face. The blue darken a little from their masters power.

'Someone help me please!!'

"Yeah, that thing really works"

"Glad I could help! Goodbye friends!" He waves at them then float to the nearest person to give them blue.

"Bye Ghostbur"

-----

"Only a little more, and it will be the downfall of the New L'manberg"

Their glinting red emotionless eyes, looking at the red vines growing around them.

"Eggpire will rule at the top and no one will stop us!" They smile at this, looking fondly and a little crazy at the Egg.

"For our Master and the Crimson Egg!"

-----

"No-no nononono, you muffinhead release me here!" - ????

"Bad?" - ????

"Wait- Geppy!!" - Bbh

"You silly muffinhead head, why are you here? I-i mean how!?" - Bbh

"The Eggs fault that's how?" - Skeppy

"Now's not the time Skeppy" -???

"Ant?" - Bbh