Chapter 44

•~•

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1064 ]

-----

"Alright we already got the two totems, now we just need the flowers and one thing that the ghost attached too or the thing that kill them"Nikki mumble, she was checking to the book for the instructions and what they would need and to their relief it's only three things that they would need to get.

1. The flowers called Dream

2. Things that the ghost is attached too or killed them.

3. One totems for each ghost.✅

One out of the list was crossed and there's only two more, it would take a long time to get all of this but they'll wait and rescue their friends.

Puffy still hadn't gone home yet so she was the one that looking out for the two ghost. She sigh.

Nikki : Hey Phil?

Phil : Yes Mate?

Nikki : Can I ask what's the thing that Ghostbur and Dream is attached too?

Phil : I'll have to say for Ghostbur is the guitar, I can't be sure tho so you'll have to ask him and for Dream is his mask, I'm sure everyone can agree with that one...

Nikki : Thanks Phil and I'll ask Ghostbur right now, hope you too will find the flower sooner.

Phil : Your welcome and we hope too.

She sigh, she got up and now searching for the land where could the two ghost are since she didn't see them playing or doing something in the field. She panicked when she look again and see they aren't there. That sent her into a frenzy as she bolted outside to search for the two ghost.

While she was searching for the two ghost, she didn't know that Ghostbur was getting dragged by Dream as they floats to the prime road and that confused the yellow sweater ghost greatly but choose not to question about it.

Once Dream stopped, he look to where they are now and saw the Church Prime. This build his curiosity up once more and decided to ask the ghost behind him.

"Dream?"

"Yes"

"Why are we here?" He heard Dream let out a sigh then answer him. "... I- really don't know myself but the voices told me so" That suprise him but keep it to himself. He didn't talk and just gently drag the ghost to the inside and instantly Dream passed out from the very second they are in.

"Dream!" A panicking echoing voice was the last this he heard until his vision was consumed with darkness.

Ghostbur still in a panic state, how couldn't he when Dream just collapsed right in front of him and before the other ghost hit the ground he manage to catch him. He carried the ghost and put him in one of the chair inside, take out his comm that he rarely use and type for help.

Ghostbur: Nikki?

He waited for a minute and then a reply from the girl appears.

Nikki: Ghostbur? Is Dream with you?

Ghostbur: Yes it's me and Dream's here as well

Nikki: Oh thank Prime you two are alright, where are you two by the way?

Ghostbur: at the Church Prime and I need help...

Nikki: What happened!? Are you two okay!?

Ghostbur: yeah, it's just that Dream passed out again...

Nikki: Hmm... That's a relief, don't worry I'm almost there and he's okay...

Ghostbur: oh okay

Ghostbur sigh in relief, he slump down on one of the chairs and wait for Nikki to come. He look at Dream before running his hands through the soft golden locks.

"How do you always find a way to scare someone, even if it is unintentionally?"

----

A few seconds later he open his eyes and met with an bright surroundings with a blurred figure infront of him.

'So we have met again my little starlight'

They said with much adoration and fondness to him with a tint of sadness on the background.

"W-wait you're the voices?" A shock Dream question the figure infront of him.

'Correction little one, I'm one of the voices' They say in a smooth and husky tone. It was like a sirens lullaby, pulling you to the ocean of sleep. It's so gentle that a breeze could break it and it's making him melt inside as it reminded him of XD when he's solving the puzzle that he still didn't know the answer.

"Then why do you want me to be here?"

' It's a little complicated if you don't remember me' okay that confuse the poor ghost and he just stare at the figure with a deadpan look and then blurted out a "What?"

They chuckle at this. 'Let me give some options, do you want your memories back or let it come to you in a slow pace?' They offer Dream. That made the ghost look at the figure skeptically, he didn't know if he should trust the Stranger or Nah.

'You can give your answer in any time but I must warn you to do it quickly cause we don't have time' He look up with an unreadable expression, thinking hard on whether to accept or deny it but the ability to remember everything again is tempting.

"Can I.. give you the answer now..." He shyly ask the figure and they just smile at him and nod their head gently. The air that they release was gentle and peaceful like the one like XD's presence, he can't help but relax at this.

"Well, I accept"

The figure smiled at this and gave a soft laugh. ‘Very well then, I must warn you though that you will feel uncomfortable when I restore your memories’ They warned him and he nod with small determination shone in his eyes.

------

When all of this happen in their little group another one just starting to wake up from their Nightmare.

"It took you half a day to wake up, I'm impressed"  Lucid says in amusement as something mischievous glint inside his eyes when they all glared at him.

"Too bad that little glares of yours won't save you from the hell we'll put you all through" He laugh maniacally as he gave them his crazed smile. Sending shivers to the victims of the psychotic Dreamon.

"

It's been so long since I have another toy to play with and I'm sure my puppets wants to play too"

The only thing that they want right now was someone to save them...

‘-|)}’

----

A/N: Okay that last one sounds so wrong without context.