Chapter 22

:)

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 1142 }

-----

The vines are now spreading really close to the country but with the suprise that just happened no one even noticed the red vines crawling behind the trees. Outside the non-existent wall but still there, creeping closer and closer.

Like this red invisible red string wrapped around them tightly, pulling here and there, controlling like a little puppet but not one suspicious look got from him. It hurts them but despite that, they knew they needed to get out no matter what damage it would cost them.

-----

He chuckled in amusement, only one of his puppet really put up a fight and that one is Dead, not that he cared but still it's not entertaining if there just sit there and do nothing,let the worst will come and just they give up. This is really the best time of era he ever had fun after 1,000 years ago. Where human were just so fragile and don't forget about that little village.

The Village that went mad.

A beautiful small village and happy life until he came around and start to cause chaos. Who was that kid again and the couple?.... No matter.

A man named cornelius came and became friends and even build a life, happy and content but he wasn't going to let them have that won't he? He controlled him little by little and let him do all of his work, slaughtering all of the living until that kid who's name he can't remember survive.

His siblings, who's showered with praises and sang their name with so much respect, while him being forgotten, shame, put aside and hate. He didn't know how long he had to endure all of that until he snap.

So now he wants something to play too, a little puppet that is. No one will disobey him if he's in control and he'll never be forgotten again. His little puppet's will always remember him forever.... Right?

A god of Chaos and Death. Manipulation and putting some trauma on others are what his specialty. Entertainment is what he need and the despair of those stupid mortals was the best thing ever to watch over and over again. Hooking his strings to one and another one. Latching to them and never getting them out of his grasp. Controlling them, pulling the strings, causing some unforgivable sins behind. The best thing was... No one knew it was him until he reveals himself. Only his little Marionettes and sibling knows. He wants to keep it that way.

Enough of his pathetic little childhood, it's not even halfway through but he wants to to go back to his favorite show.

-----

"Dream?"

Someone in the crowed shakily said. Their eyes are lock at the floating figure of their admin.

"Yes?-" Dream blinked at the one who called him and see a man in white shirt a little fire design with a black long sleeve jacket underneath. A white bandana securely tied tightly around his head, his raven black hair covering some of it. He titled his head a d floated towards this man.

"Who are you? Do I suppose to know you?"

Sapnap's eyes widen and watery, the question repeating like a mantra on his mind, his knees buckled and now on the grass sobbing quietly.

"U-um are you okay!? Do you want some blue?" The ghost are now panicking at the man infront of him suddenly cried as he finished his questions. He really wonders, what's with them when he just ask a question? Is it something he said or not?

The ravenette looked at him with tears streak cheecks and a little sad smile. "I-its fine, I'm o-okay... Thank you for the blue"
He said to him as he got up from his position on the ground, he looked around and see that all of the people are having a break down with or without someone comforting them. He want to help them especially this two kids at the back with a similar hoodie like him but not worn out. He saw Ghostbur already on the move in giving them blue and that just leave him with this bandana man.

He smiled at him "Your Welcome, can I know your name?" He fiddled his worn out green hoodie and suddenly start to panic again when he saw the pained expression of the other. "I-its okay i-f you do-don't want too!-"

"Sapnap"

He didn't get what the other just said.

"Excuse me?"

"My name's Sapnap"

"Cool name! My name is- wait you already know my name! Do you need some more blue?" He showed him some handful of blues and just got a smile on the other and one blue in hand.

Sapnap and him talk with each other for the following minutes and after two hours later he needs to get back to his siblings and Sapnap to his Fiances.

"See you Sapnap"

"You too Dream"

They separated from the path. Facing straight ahead ( even though they're not straight ) and never looking back...... Just him who's not looking back, he couldn't sense the other looking at him with sadness in his eyes, even in far place, till he reach his Fiances, comforted by them.

A slight feeling of de ja vu as he walked towards his siblings, arguing with each other about something like alpha male or something else.

"It's obviously me who's the Alpha Male"

"Nope me... Even if I'm a girl. I definitely pass the standard of the test"

"No chance when I'm there to compete too sister"

"Are really asking for a fight?" She raised her eyebrow at her older brother. Who's smiling at her smugly.

"Did I? I'm only spitting my opinions here and nothing else" He really likes to push people's button. Even if you are his siblings he won't give you a chance to recover until he gets what he wants.

"You're really are!"

"Hmmmm.... Let me think...... I think I am"

"1v1 here. Let's see who's the real Alpha male here"

"Bring it on, be sure not to bore me with you little tricks okay"

"Why you!?"

And now a duel between his siblings now happening just by the entrance of the country where tons of people are in here.

"I heard a sword clashing here... Who's fighting right now?" A familiar monotonous voice emerge from one of the trees and there a pinkette hybrid with his usual I don't care face but you can see a little smile and shine when he saw the duel happening and of course his cr-*cough*  rival/friend.

"My siblings, fighting about being the Alpha Male or something like that"

"Heh!?"

"What?"

"That's it! No rivalry going on, just a playful banter going to duel"

"Yes"

"Lame"

-----

Help!

Help me please!!

Someone!? Anyone?

Get me out of here!?

-----

I'm really lazy about this one and no check up for incorrect grammar or spelling.

And I'm going to sleep y'all!

I'm piece with the fourth wall don't worry about the following chapters okay....

:)