Chapter 29

:]

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 654 }

-----

As they all fought the sentient vines...

Let us go back to Techno's cabin where we left our resident adopter and a father of all children he could find.

"Now this is what I call vacation" Philza sigh happily as he relaxed in his rocking chair and read another book. He was just having his relaxing time until one of his crow ruined it by pecking, scratching and making  noises just by the windows.

He tried to ignored his crow but a minute later it didn't stop. He's going a little annoyed at this, so he let them in and go back to his chair.

"Emergency, Emergency" They squawked at him and he raised his brows to let them continue.

"Red vines are spreading across the server"

He can feel another headache coming in again. Why can't he have a peaceful and relaxing time! First time he came here, there's already an disaster and now this!.

He thanked his crows and massage his temples, he really need to sleep.

"This is why being an adult is hard"

-----

They looked around the surrounding, checking left and right if someone's watching them, when they saw no one was, then they dashed off to some direction, leaving them all behind.

It's not like they can control their body, they are only following the puppeteer's strings, being a good little puppet they are.

And no one even know that they're gone, all of them are busy at the moment.

They're not that important, so why would they even noticed that they're gone?

They are only a body with no spirit, only an puppet to follow the strings. Acting and pretending when they needed too. Trapped within their own mind, screaming and begging for someone to help them but it didn't happened...

So now, there's only a body with no control over everything and the spirit that is being trapped in their own mind.

-----

He teleports to his void and sat to his chair, getting some sanitizer to clean his bloodied hands.

"Hmmmm..." He look at the open book on his hands, reading every notes he put down.

"Controlling Dream ✅

Making them all hate him ✅

Killing him ✅

Forcing him to be in his ghost form ✅

Planting the Egg✅

Releasing the vines ✅"

He smirk at this, they are moving like what he made them. Controlling the next event will be easy to him, 

"It's all according to plan, the second wave is ready to attack now at any moment"

-----

New scars and bruises are now painted throughout their body, blood running steadily and weapons are covered in them.

They just cried, they can't do anything but scream and cry as a knife gently tracing an open wound, making them open more.

They can't do anything when they're strapped to an electric chair, turning it higher every time they made a noise, when they are not supposed to. 

They can't do anything as he drown them again and again. Using his magic to revive them and to do it all again.

They can't do anything as they were burning to death while chained up in a chair.

They can't do anything as a sword stabbed them, an axe going to their throat. A pliers picking their nails, starting from their fingers to their toes, then dipping them to a boiling water with salt.

So what can they do at this?

They wish that it would end at some point.... But when a God of death are playing with you, it's impossible....

They just scream and begging for him to stop, it's not even possible to change their torturer's mind. But they tried and tried, it never happens, they are dying over and over again and he just enjoyed this.

If they are in some movies with superpowers, they would have a power to cheat their death. Some would be glad to have that but can they handle what they've been through?

-----

I don't have anything in my head right now, so here's a chapter...