Chapter 2

This is a short one..

Enjoy!

{Word count : 769}

Warning : Angst

--------

3 days later

It's been 3 days since dream died and  still no one can believe it, mourning from the death of this person.

The image of the person that they planned to imprison stuck inside their head, the truth that they discovered made it even worse that this person was innocent and they didn't know that until that 'day' happened.

They buried his body at the top of the mountain that he used to go all the times when he felt alone, his favorite place to let all of his bottled emotions out. The only place that can give him comfort when he felt low.

He even actually build a pretty decent house up there...

Now the atmosphere around the land had been so dark and sad, as the day goes bye...
The people that witnessed what happened still couldn't believed it until now.

The man that made everyone happy by his contagious laughter..

He listened to them and brighten their day when they feel down...

He takes care most of them whenever he can...

He lift them up when everything goes wrong...

He's always by their side when when they're feeling down...

The electric and bright emerald green eyes with full of happiness...

But this war happened and everything from there turn upside-down..

They didn't hear his kettle like laugh anymore...

His happy and bright attitude just gone from the dust..

The electric and bright emerald green eyes lost its spark, then turned dull and emotionless one...

They blamed him for everything that happened, they hated him and to make it all worse, he didn't caused all of this. The war that took a while to stop, the damage that it cause to them and for the land, the strong bonds broke like it's nothing, and then the last three days happen...

Tommy and Tubbo still crying from this day, wearing Dream's hoodie wherever they go, staying by each other all the times.
They just want to bring their big brother back after what he became when the war happened.
They get what they wished for and happy that he didn't caused them but it costs a life... Their own brother's life.

The two members of Dream team locked themselves from the others inside the community house.
They just wanted to be alone and everyone know that, as they all need that right now. Looking at the photos of them together, laughing, smiling, playing and a happy family...

Bad stayed at the Badlands with Skeppy. Never going out cause when he just see a glimpse of color green can get him to an hysterical crying and break down.

Puffy still mourning for her little duckling. Her son. Her own son. Her little duckling- is she still worthy of calling him that?

Sam and the others tear down the prison that they were gonna use but that accident happened that makes them even more determined to break that prison down by their own hands.

Ghostbur floating around the SMP, giving the members blue trying to help ease their sadness that they were feeling. He tried to help with their own emotion but what's the emotion he feels got him all curious about it.