Chapter 38

>:|

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1211 ]

------

As they travel across the void-like land, a familiar ping can be heard, they all look at their com and see a question...

Nikki sent a photo.... Would you all like to see it?

Yes or No?

They all look at each other, not saying a word as their eyes hold the words they need to say. One or two minutes after, they pressed their answers.

Yes <

They held their breath as the photo starts to load up. It took about half a minute for them to be able to see and it's safe to say that it wasn't what they expected it.

 It took about half a minute for them to be able to see and it's safe to say that it wasn't what they expected it

(As you can see that I've been avoiding to draw the hands but that one survives, also small dré supremacy.)

A photo of two ghost cuddling...

Frozen at their spot, not knowing what to do, they all stare at the photo, took about a whole minute to see that is very much real.

Tubbo was the first one to come to sense as he coo and practically melting in the inside as he keep his eyes at the picture.

"YES!! Thank you Nikki for sending this beautiful gift to us!" He was now bouncing up and down, being filled with so much energy.

Nikki : How's the picture guys? Isn't is cute!

Tubbo : Thank you Nikki! I'll save this. Hahaha my brother isn't single any more!

Puffy : Good idea and don't worry you aren't the only one saving this

As the two girls and the teen talk the simps have other feelings about this. The gremlin who is now shouting left and right, screaming curses at Ghostbur.

"What the hell Ghostbur!? I'll fucking kill you when I get back!" He screamed in anger, his instincts telling him to go and pry his brother out from the ghost hands and pounce at him.

"Do you wanna burn him with water, cause you know ghost can't touch water" Ranboo suggested, writing something on his notebook with a smile.

"Didn't know you would have a functional brain to think... Also yes, let's trap him in a glass container and start filling it with water little by little then let's watch it while he suffer" Purpled added.

"And like Techno said, it's not torture.. it's called Advanced Interrogation Technic" the trio said simultaneously, chuckling darkly as they discuss more to this little 'talk' they would do with Ghostbur.