Chapter 17

My art of Dream, I'm still having a fight with the hands and I can't color or shade ^

I completely forgot to put the picture up there ;-;

Enjoy!

{Word count: 1112 }

Why 😭  ^

----

The Blood God who rarely cuss has spoken it. He only said the thing that came into his mind first ( except Dream and the chat ). Red vines and patches crawling like a spider, slowly creeping, approaching it's prey and wrap it around it's silk thread ready to devour.

It was the perfect description but his chat just ruined it...

Oh a forbidden pasta

What the hell is wrong with you

Blood

Red

No it's blue! Of course it's red!

Friend?

Is it just me or the vine just glow and starts going this way?

Your not the only one

Run...!!

Get the mower!

This startled the Piglin hybrid, he start to observe it and just like his chat said, the vine start to glow then and there and now going after them, still slow but definitely coming at them. He didn't waste anymore time and grab the two ghost and made the dash out of here and to the L'manberg.

"E-eh! Techno what's going on!?"

He didn't answer and just speed his way back to the country, chat start to spam "E" in his head. Ignoring them and just run and he see the two siblings of his lo- *cough* rival with no emotions in them.

"Ey nerds, there is a weird phenomenon happening there and we just escape from it" He call out and inform the two. He didn't even noticed that he basically had Dream in his arms, bridal style and a Ghostbur on his side looking slightly irritated but he just brush him off.

"What do you mean strange phenomenon?"

"Like a red vines and red patches slowly taking over and a little sentient too"

"Are you sure you're not sleep deprived Techno?"

"I'm sure! why do you think I'm joking? Do I look like a person that make people happy to you?"

"Yes, my brother for example and speaking of my brother..." Nightmare gave him a small glare and radiate protectiveness around him with a suspicious device in his hands "Can you put him down now?" He didn't even hide his irritated face anymore so he can tell his Now Ghost Brother that this man holding him is a simp.

Techno was confuse at first but when he look down, he became a little red as he saw a smiling ghost in his arms, enjoying the ride when he's running earlier. He hesitantly put the other and stand there straight as a pole but his sexuality are as straight as a rainbow.