Chapter 42

:^

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 882 ]

------

Fundy : Guys?

He type before waiting for the familiar ping but nothing happened. ‘That's weird’ Fundy thought as their friends at the other side didn't respond for about ten minutes now. He look at the two woman beside him with uncertainty.

"Do you think something happened to them?" Fundy ask them. His tail dropped slightly at the thought that the one on the other side was in danger or something.

"Of course not!.... Right?" Puffy shakily response, unsure about what happened.

"Maybe they're just playing a prank on us by not responding to our chat" Nikki reasons to them, trying to get their mind out of the negativity. Although her smile was hinted with unsureness underneath.

"Yeah- Tommy must've convinced them to play a prank on us... Right?" Fundy reassure himself but the one he whispers bring his hope down.

Nikki : Are you all okay?

He saw Nikki type this and kinda let out a small snort, he didn't know why but he felt like this is some kind of ironic.

Looking back and saw Ghostbur, Dream and Philza chatting together, letting out a small smile at the wholesome view. He broke his eye contact at them then bring his attention to the response of the others.

Minutes passed but nothing happened, they all have a concern look plastered on their faces as they waited anxiously for a response.

Puffy : Tommy? Tubbo? Purpled? Ranboo? Guys?

Puffy type with her shaking hands, breath beginning to shallow at the thought of them being in danger but she shook it off and waits for the response.

Another minutes passed and there's still no response. Fundy scowled at this and angrily typed.

Fundy : Hey this isn't funny you know!

Once he finished, there's a familiar ping and he smiled triumphantly as he thought that they give on their games but the message he read wasn't the one he expected it to be.

[ Sapnap was slain by Crimson Egg, one canon life left ]

Fundy : What the fuck!?

He both typed and say out loud.

"Nononono! This gotta be a joke- no it can't be" Nikki tries to absorb the information she got, trying to make out an excuse but the message stayed. "Sapnap..... Oh my God"

"W-wait... where could he respawn to, he surely slept in one of the beds here right?"

"Puffy's right, but that Dreamon isn't someone to mess with and probably mess with the respawn point so no one can escape it's grasp" Fundy mutter, his brain processing everything and it's giving him a headache. "This is bad, we really need to help them but how?" 

-----

The group tried to make an attempt to destroy or even scratch the surface of the Egg but no matter what they do the six bodyguards of it fend them off with great strength that could almost par with Techno's. Almost. Blood God couldn't let that happen cause there's only one that could par with him and that is his rival/crush, Dream.

The voices cheering him on or teasing him about his thoughts. He just shut them down as he back down and create a space between the Eggpire and the SMP.

"You Dreamon! Where's Sapnap!?"

Yells can be heard throughout the hell, bouncing back to them as they demand answer from the ruler of yhe dimension.

"Him? Turn left, walk straight and stop, you can see him there sleeping peacefully......" Lucid nonchalantly replied to them as his ears is tired from the screaming he heard. He glance at them and saw the glare that they gave him, he scoffed internally. "I answered your questions, do you all want to see him or not?" He irritatedly asked them while raising his eyebrow at them.

The glares didn't disappear as they walked to the direction that the Dreamon told them to, high alert to the surrounding.

Few seconds later they arrive at the place and saw a man sleeping there. The two people in royal blue sweatshirt and colorful hoodie ran immediately to te ravennette sides to wake him up.

"Sap?"

"Hey Sap wake up"

They shook the man to wake up, pinching the sides, lightly tapping or poking the cheeks or anywhere except the no-no zone.

It took a few more minutes until a groan of displeased can be heard, a pair of black eyes opened and look at the culprit that disturb his beauty sleep. Realizing it was his two fiance's, he sat up and been quickly tackled to the ground by two people.

"Guys- your suffocating me! Let go-" Sapnap tapped down several times signaling he really need to be released and when they did he quickly ingulf a large amount of air into his lungs. "My last cannon will be taken only by a hug, that's gotta be the most embarrassing to die" he jokingly say as he look sheepishly at his two fiance's.

Tommy was about to open his mouth when Sapnap's vision starts to turn black again and he sees the others too then he black out.

"Should we sacrifice them too?"

"I dunno, he said to knock them out and keep them as hostage while waiting for someone"

"Wonder who this is?"

"Stop blabbering and start to get them to the base"

"Fine... Do you wanna spar again?"

"Sure"

--------

A/N: Just measured my height today and found out 154cm, I'm 15 and I'm 5'1.(╥﹏╥)