Chapter 26

*-*

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 1163 }

-----

"Soo that omelette red vine finally reached it's destination now huh"

They munch some popcorn and put their book beside them.

"I wonder what's my Brother feels now that his little plant finally reach the L'manberg after the last 10 chapters"

They said to no one, they are aware that they broke another one of the wall but they didn't care. The flex tape commercial is in there somewhere so they can buy anytime they want.

----

The red vines are now start to creep faster to them, that everyone just kept frozen as they saw the vines crawling a little faster than before.

"So it really is a sentient vines"

"Suck it, I told you that I wasn't sleep deprived"

"Yeah yeah"

The two really don't care about that one, they just start to bicker. The others start to grow a little backbone when they saw that some of their house is getting buried under the vines. They got their axes and swords out, some got flint and steel with some fork?

Yeah you read it right, fork! The child really brought out fork instead of much more deadly weapons but a fork is his choice.

"This bitch of a vine really covered my cobblestone tower"

The child start swinging its fork and flint and steel then charging to the vines who's ready to wrapped each one of them.

"Uh- is that fork or am I still not awake?"

"It is a fork but why though?"

The people start  to murmur while fighting the red vines, they are  really confused on why would Tommy had a fork in him and not some weapons like their's.

"Did someone say fork!?" Drista suddenly got in front of them, she had this weird aura on her. She look around for something until her eyes met the weird weapons of Tommy.

"Eyy' child, do you have another fork with you!?" Drista yelled to Tommy and insulting him too.

"I am older than you! and yes I have more" Tommy shouted back annoyed, he got some fork in his inventory and tossed it to Drista.

"Yes, operation fork?" She glance the blonde who just smirked at her.

"Operation fork"

Then the two feral children start to poke some vines as the adult just watch them weirdly. Tubbo just shrugging it off and order some of his bee to help him.

Purpled start to run with the duo, asking for more forks and working with the new association. Ranboo teleports to somewhere then teleport back with a mower in it's hands. He bring it out to life and mowed some vines getting closer to the feral children and the bee boy.

"What drugs are they into?" Sam ask in disbelief as he slice the vines sneaking behind him.

-----

"What the hell just happened? Why are they fighting with forks, mower and flint and steel?"

Lucid stared at the screen, looking for answer but can't, he need to make his vines a lot faster cause this is just sad to watch, moving like a turtle or maybe a snail.