𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛?☀︎︎

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸
𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛?
☀︎︎

Eddy's ability to teleport was far too convenient for his own good. In one way, it made him lazy, using the talent to flutter in between his bedroom and the kitchen in seconds, delivering snacks to where he watched films with Peter without Tony ever knowing. In another way, it let him go further than he ever could otherwise, without ever getting into a single bit of bother.

Even London could never be too far, when he could drop them there in seconds. With Peter's arms wrapped around his waist, there was no added struggle. Sometimes he could truly argue that the boys presence made it easier.

When they landed in the busy, English city, Peter let out a light chuckle, head raising to glance around the towering buildings that surrounded them. It was different in the daylight, the minimal sun bouncing from the walls of windows, making the light harsher and colder. The wind was more pleasant, tolerable as they walked from the empty side street, admiring the older buildings they passed along the way.

"This is not what I thought we'd be doing on a Monday morning," Peter said, earning a slight grin from the other boy.

Eddy shuck his head and beckoned him to walk faster. "Hurry. We've got to be back before English."

With there luck, the rain had held off. That would have been a hard one to explain, returning with soaking wet hair, when the day had been warm and sunny all morning.

"What exactly are we looking for?"

With a sudden jolt, Eddy finally stopped, closing his eyes as he let out a sigh. In truth, his direction had been aimless. Inspiration had not struck as he'd expected it to, when they dropped into the city. They'd aimed with hope of investigation what little he knew of his brother Michael's deception, after the last revelation that'd come with a stranger's conversation with Wanda.

"I don't know."

"You don't know?" Peter echoed, eyebrows raising. He but his lip, trying not to look annoyed, but Eddy saw straight through it and flushed.

"I just thought London was as good of a place to start as anywhere," he said, shrugging his shoulders, leaning back against the closest wall, letting the faces of the crowds move past them in a blur. "But that's the problem. I don't know where to go from here. They're still active, whoever Micheal worked for, but they're not going to have their name plastered over a billboard. I'm starting to think maybe I should have just asked Wanda before setting us off on a wild goose chase."

Peter moved to lean next to him. "Still no word?"

Eddy shook his head. "Vision came back, but he's avoiding us," he explained. "It won't be long until he switches his communicator off permanently and disappears again. Thanks for coming, anyway."