𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

☀︎︎

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑠!

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝑇𝑌 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑠!

☀︎︎

With one sudden move, Eddy sent his body flipping backwards, knees bending and back arching until he landed firmly on his feet, letting out a loud, triumphant shout as he did so. It had taken Peter two weeks to teach him how to do a flip without the aid of his teleportation. It was harder, without the agility that supposedly came with the gifts of a spider, and it had been harder still to be taught by a boy who had so much energy. And to complicate things further, something about the newness of their relationship made everything ten times harder to concentrate on, when Eddy was in such close proximity to Peter.

"I told you that you'd get it eventually," Peter said, landing down beside him with a flashy spin, showing off completely.

Eddy let out a soft hum. "Yeah. Only took two weeks. I thought you'd be a better teacher than you are."

Peter looked offended as he turned around, ripping the mask from his face as he landed to sit on the floor. "It was totally your fault it took so long."

"What do you mean?"

Peter's face flushed at the question, his lips muttering out in a stutter. "You know what I mean!"

He did know what he meant. That was why Eddy found himself kissing the boy only two moments later. He had a habit of doing as such. This time was freeing.

Peter sighed contently as they finally pulled away, shifting to sit with their legs hanging from the side of the roof. It was cold, even with the thermal lining of their suits, and Eddy shuffled closer.

"We never did find out anything more of your detective case," Peter said eventually, leaning his head back to look at him.

Eddy shrugged, trying to look more casual than he felt. Any mention of his brother and the Guard sent his thoughts spiralling. It didn't help that he hadn't spoke much more of his worry.

"I don't know if I want to," he said truthfully, rubbing a hand roughly against his face. "Maybe... if I ever see Wanda again, she'll be able to answer some questions. But for the moment, I'm content."

Peter let the grin spread across his face. "Me too." He let out a huff. "I think Aunt May already suspects something."

"I'm not surprised," Eddy said with a light laugh.