𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

︎☀︎︎

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑊𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑

𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁
𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑊𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑

☀︎︎

Eddy smiled as he walked out from the Decathlon practice with Ned on his left and Peter on his right. The lunch bell had rung a few minutes ago and the three were headed toward their fourth period. This was how most days went: random, humorous conversations dotted in between lessons, only half of which they shared. Sometimes MJ joined them, but never in a way that made it look like what they shared was friendship. Needless to say, however, despite the sporadic, odd looks sent his way, Eddy was fitting in neatly.

"So I was looking at the stuff for the Lego Death Star. I'm gonna say it'll take about two hours to do the base, but once we've got that down, the rest of it will be easy," Ned said, leaning over to talk to Peter.

"That's Star Wars, right?" Eddy asked.

Ned smiled. "Yeah. Lego Star Wars."

"I watched it the other day. None of it really made any sense though," he said, shrugging.

"What did you start with?"

"Start with?" Peter nodded as an answer. "Well, I watched Empire Strikes Back."

The only reason he'd even known about the film was because of Spider-Man and his flippant remarks during the fight. The minute Eddy watched the scene with the large walkers being fought by the good guys in the snow, he'd been nothing but annoyed. The red bug had won that battle because of a film.

"That's why! That's the fifth episode. You've gotta start with the fourth one, A New Hope," Peter said excitedly shaking his head.

Ned nodded and then snapped his head toward his best friend with a start. "The fourth!" Ned exclaimed, lip upturned. "No way! Start with the prequels and watch in chronological order."

"But then there's no shock. The originals are way more nostalgic."

"But the emotions!" Ned said, his shouts gaining stares as they walked through the hall. "How have we gone this long and never had this discussion? I don't think we can be friends knowing you'd watch A New Hope first."

Peter shook his head and rolled his eyes but kept the smile on his lips as he turned to Eddy. "Watch A New Hope first. That's how it was made to be watched."

Eddy nodded and smiled warmly. It was nice to see someone so passionate about something, even if it was just a film.

"We should do a marathon!" Ned said, casting a glance between Peter and Eddy.