S04 E04: GTA RP, and... a Date?

Depuis le début

fuslie just subscribed!

100thieves just subscribed!

Sykkuno just subscribed!

disguisedtoast just subscribed!

corpse_games just subscribed!

username2: SHE'S LIVEEE!!

Arisocool gave 10 gifted subs!

Isabella felt her face go red with all the notifications she was getting because everyone started subbing and gifting subs.

"Okay sheesh, the stream barely started. But just for everyone's information, all the money I get from streaming would go directly to different organizations per stream because honestly, I don't need the money. I'm well off with the money I have now, so today it will all go to the children's cancer ward in Ohio, the same cancer ward my mom used to always visit growing up."

She pulled up the game and waited for it to load.

"But anyways, thank you for the sub otv and friends, AND 100 thieves. I'm gonna be working on emotes and shit."

Sykkuno: Get in the game already

fuslie: There's my boss!!

corpse_games: We're waiting

"Oh my god, it is really you Corpseeyyy? Look at you opening up your twitch!"

The game finally loaded and it was time to create the character.

"Okay so Rae told me to make my character a default one, but I'm not gonna do it and customize it to look like me."

Isabella made her character have long wavey black hair, putting on black shorts, white bra undergarments, a black suit jacket, a black mask, and a snapback put upside down. She grinned and saved her character under "Bella Mond".

"I wanted to name her Bella Pull since ya know, Isabella Press, Bella Pull. But I feel like it doesn't have a ring to it so I'm gonna stick with Mond."

She giggles and just entered the game.

"Chat, welcome Bella Mond, Yuno Sykk, and Ray Mond's younger sister. Now in Los Santos. Okay not gonna lie, I know the controls because Rae let me play her character for like an hour to get used to the controls so I don' go punching people around as she did on her first day."

Isabella woke up in the apartments and started walking around confused.

"Where the fuck am I?"

username3: Are you gonna be a crim?

"Uhhhhh, a lot of people play crim already, and I don't think I will ever qualify as a cop, so I think I will just play it out naturally. I wanna get a record deal though, that would be awesome. Oh my god, I have a car and $5000... oh my god, I'M RICH!!!!"

Isabella finally found the door and was able to exit the apartment. She started walking around until she found a person.

Bella: Uhhh hi? Can you hear me?

The girl looked at her.

Unknown girl: Uh yeah hi!!

Bella: Hi! I'm Bella. I just moved here.