76. The Independent Crossover Heist

4th of August 2017

Grover made a sovereign speech; "Thank you guys

Grover made a sovereign speech; "Thank you guys..............thanks all of you.............thank you for...making this job a reality..............thank you for making a lot of sacrifices for the preparation of this job......thank you for fighting for what is right......and thank you for joining us. I. I. I have never been so proud as a king myself. And I am going to say it one more time: You all treat me like the king of wishes, a true society we will never get................Now......today.......today is the time we finish what we started for weeks. It is not about the money........it is also not about the effort.......it is about the grace that was meant to be since the beginning, and I am glad to choose the right battalion for this. All I can say left is that.......whatever that could happen in this job.......I am just glad we-a group of independents-can finally meet into one.....not gang......but unity in teamwork..........now that's society." Grover has nothing left to say; "Well.....that id all I can possibly say........guys....any of you want to add?."

Xac then wanted to add ten seconds later. He then added; "I. I need to say something uhm.....guys.....I am proud of what we have done so far today.....I am proud that.......this is the last thing we are going to do......but......there is one thing I need all of you to do.....and uhm.....this is my self concern in the conflict." The batallion are wondering what Xac meant, even Grover. He then spoke; "All I can summarize in a way in words is that......the kids conflict is unpredictable..........yet we might not know what we may actually become.....we might as well be infected to enemies sooner or later." Rosa, Cyrousche, Chris and the twins Gasped. He then continued; "I am not saying that we should be against.....this thing or whatever but........the conflict is.....you have to admit....fill of people that can't be trusted......and you know what we are.....we are independents.....we heavily rely on ourselves.....and we don't pressure people around....even our family. All I can say is that......I am glad we could be together.....I am glad we can make it.......but what is done is done. All of you........when the job is over......keep a good relationship.....and always be sane.......if not.....promise yourself you won't hurt or betray us in the future...........or better yet that I actually wanted to say is that.............promise that we....actually never met.......pretend we don't see each other. If anyone......anyone changes......if something well....if something bad ever happened or that if we needed to do something that might hurt people....and if we....were ever once against each other.......just pretend this job never happened....promise that we don't meet one another. I am not saying I hate everyone but.......I feel it is a safe way that.....we be neutral towards each other......I hope money or....or some sort of loyalty doesn't affect you hurting others later on. So like I said.....please keep a good relationship. Uhm....alright.....now....who is gonna explain the plan."

Independent RowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara