haruto stopped mid-sentence, realizing what he said. he turned and looked at his mother, who had a gleam in her eyes.

uh oh.

"junkyu huh? a friend, huh? very very interesting. and he's going to be your princess."

"don't phrase it like that mom, it's weird."

"bring him over."

"what?!"

"if you don't bring him over, i'll make sure to drag you along with me to the next ladies party--"

"okay, okay. i'll bring him."

haruto smacked his forehead. he seemed to have dug his own grave.

-----------------------------------------

anyone could see that something was wrong with haruto. the usually calm haruto, seemed nervous and excessively fiddling with his fingers.

ever since haruto walked into the school, all he had been thinking about was how to invite junkyu over to his house.

one, even though, other than asahi, the person haruto talked the most to was junkyu, he couldn't really say that he was good friends with junkyu. any conversation with junkyu would end up in an argument.

but then, at the same time he didn't want to go to his mom's weird ladies party.

was it normal to invite someone over in korean culture? ugh, how was he supposed to know?

worst part is, he couldn't even ask asahi. the mf is japanese as well.

haruto felt a hand on his shoulder and he immediately jumped.

"haruto?" said asahi. "you seem out of it."

"me? i'm fine. totally. ha ha ha."

"are you nervous because you got the role of the prince?"

pft, as if. that was the last thing on haruto's mind.

how was he going to invite junkyu over to his house. also, not to mention, recently, he thought he felt disgustingly weird and comfortable around the said guy.

"nope."

"then?" asked asahi.

"it's nothing."

"you sure?"

haruto had to deal with this problem by himself, there was no point telling asahi. "yep."

"okay, cool. then listen to my problem."

"hah? why is a teacher telling a student their problem?"

"hush. anyways, recently i feel like someone has been excessively staring at me."

"what do you mean?"

"like, someone is just glaring at me constantly."

"maybe they want to kill you." said haruto, smiling.

asahi looked at haruto, concerned. "oi, don't say stuff like that."

"what? you're a new teacher, you're young, you're good-looking as well so most of the girls like you. isn't it natural that one of the guys might feel jealous?"

"but i dislike this. ugh, it creeps me out."

haruto shrugged. he had other things on his mind. or more like a certain person on his mind.

kim junkyu.

------------------------------------------

once again. that piercing gaze. asahi could feel it. he quickly turned around but no one was there.

whoever this person was, was really stealthy. no matter what, asahi simply couldn't catch him.

"sir!" said someone, from behind.

asahi turned back and saw yoon jaehyuk, one of his students walking towards him.

"was there something you wanted?"

jaehyuk smiled and asahi blinked. to think about it, jaehyuk was really good-looking.

"yeah. so the people in the class were asking if we were going to have practice today."

"practice...? oh right! not today. tell them that from tomorrow onwards, the last two periods are going to cancelled for practice."

jaehyuk put his hand on asahi's shoulder and said, "thank you, sir."

"hm...okay..."

maybe asahi should ask jaehyuk about the weird stalker guy.

---------------------------------------------

"okay, i can do this." muttered haruto, under his breath.

currently, he was standing outside junkyu's classroom. peeping inside the classroom, haruto saw that junkyu was sitting with his regular group of friends, eating lunch.

haruto took a deep breath and walked inside the class. everyone immediately turned his attention on him. ugh, why couldn't they just mind their own business.

haruto ignored the stares and walked over to junkyu's table. junkyu frowned and looked at haruto.

"haruto?"

bending down to junkyu, haruto brought his face close to junkyu's, such that their noses were almost touching. haruto could see junkyu's surprised face, wondering what on earth was going on.

haruto changed his direction and placed his mouth close to junkyu's ear and said, "come to the terrace. i need to talk to you."

junkyu visibly shivered and haruto walked out of the classroom.

haruto looked at junkyu once again, unable to shake off the strange and foreign feeling.

-------------------------------------

"oh! you must be junkyu. welcome." said haruto's mom, smiling at junkyu.

junkyu internally face-palmed himself and looked at haruto, who was standing beside him.

unintentionally, a blush came over his cheek.

why on earth does he keep ending up in these kind of situations with this guy?!

------------------------------------

and that was today's update. yay! i'm sorry for the late update thou uwah.

keep reading, commenting and voting

love,

pixiedust :)