"I'll help," I chirped brightly, forcing a smile on my face. I didn't want him feeling bad for leaving, so I was going to have to put on my brave face before he decided to stay for me and miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

"Anastazi," he murmured, brushing my lips with the pad of his thumb. "I don't deserve you."

"Mhm, now let's go," I whispered before stretching up and pecking his soft lips.

Once we made it to his room, I collapsed on his bed and ended up staying there as I watched him pack three oversized suitcases.

"Do you honestly need all those clothes?" I wondered as he zipped up the last one effortlessly, despite it being overstuffed.

He shrugged. "You never know."

I rolled my eyes playfully and slid under the covers, waiting for him to join me. Before he started packing, he promised we'd watch Disney movies all night even though he hated them with a strong burning passion. It was well after 6 PM, and I had already gathered the snacks we'd need for our movie marathon; all that was missing was Nathaniel.

"It's not too late to change your mind," he mumbled jokingly as he climbed in beside me, slipping under the covers and dragging my body across the bed so that I was positioned comfortably between his legs with my back pressed against his warm bare chest.

I nudged him playfully in the ribs and rolled my eyes as I pressed play for the movie to start. "The Lion King's a classic; I still can't believe you haven't seen it before."

"Mm, never had time," he murmured, wrapping his arms around my body, engulfing me in his mouthwatering scent.

I snuggled deeper against his chest, already feeling my eyelids growing heavy, but I refused to fall asleep. Today's the last day I'll get to spend with Nathaniel, and I wanted to enjoy every moment of it before he was gone. During the movies, he'd occasionally ask questions, showing that he was paying attention despite the fact that he'd rather stare at a wall than watch cheesy movies all night.

After the fourth one, I struggled to keep my eyes open from being too comfortable between Nathaniel's legs while he rubbed small circles along my belly, his fingers occasionally brushing against my breast, sending shivers shooting down my spine. I sighed heavily and squeezed my eyes shut briefly in an attempt to get the sleepiness out of them, not even realizing that I never opened them back up, welcoming the comforting darkness.

* * *

"Is there any way to shorten the trip?" A low voice snapped viciously, pulling me out of my peaceful slumber.

My heavy eyelids fluttered open, and I found myself neatly tucked on my side of the bed. The last thing I remembered was being in-between Nathaniel's legs listening to the sound of his beating heart as we watched Mulan, but after that, I draw a blank. My heart sunk when my eyes slid over to the nightstand where the clock sitting on top of it read 4:32 AM. We were supposed to spend the entire night binge-watching movies together, but instead, I fell asleep, missing out on hours of precious moments we could've had before his trip later today.

"Figure it out," Nathaniel growled from behind me. I slowly turned around to find him standing a few feet away from the bed with his back facing me, running fingers through his already tousled hair.

"Hey," I whispered softly as I sat up against the headboard, snapping him out of his trance before he threw his phone against the wall in anger.

Nathaniel whirled around, and his eyes immediately softened when he saw me.

"Did I wake you?" He asked, climbing on the bed and pulling me on his lap, my legs positioned on either side of him.

"I fell asleep," I whispered, glaring down at the sheets, anger evident in my voice.

Nathaniel chuckled and grabbed my arms, placing them around his neck before snaking his arms around my waist. "You were tired," he murmured, peppering small kisses along my neck.

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because," I leaned back so he wouldn't be able to kiss me anymore. "That was our last night together until you come back," I explained in frustration, hating how he wasn't as pissed off as I was.

"Any time I get to spend with you is enough for me whether you're awake or sleeping," he mumbled, gazing deep into my chestnut eyes, sending butterflies straight to my stomach.

And before I could say anything else, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine, groaning lowly when I tightened my arms around his neck and moved my hips forward, grinding against the large bulge in his boxers. Our tongues hungrily explored each other's mouths, fighting for dominance even though we both knew he'd win each time. A low moan escaped the back of my throat when he broke away and dipped his head in the crook of my neck, sucking on my fevered skin, marking me as his.

My aching core throbbed violently, desperately wanting him deep inside of me, but I was content with this level of intimacy, not caring what we did as long as we got to spend time together before he left. Then, in one motion, Nathaniel flipped us around so that I was lying flat on my back while he caged me in with his arms possessively, peering down with lust-filled eyes.

"Fuck, I can't get enough of you," he murmured as I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer, but when I looked up into his crystal eyes, I could see the dark bags hanging low under them and how hard he was struggling to stay up.

"You're tired," I whispered with a small smile on my face knowing the only reason he wasn't going to sleep was because of me.

Nathaniel opened his mouth, but before he had the chance to speak, I used all the force I hand and yanked him down until his body collapsed on top of mine with his head buried in between my breasts.

"Go to sleep, my love," I whispered as I began massaging his scalp soothingly, knowing that was his weakness.

Nathaniel groaned lowly and tried to lift his head despite the heavenly feeling, but I pressed my hand down against him, stopping his movements.

"I'm fine," he mumbled sleepily as he got comfortable between my legs, his deep voice vibrating against my chest.

"It doesn't matter whether you're awake or sleeping; any time I get to spend with you is enough," I quoted him. "Now go to sleep; I'll be here when you wake up."

Nathaniel nodded slowly and mumbled incoherent words before everything went silent, and the only thing that could be heard was his soft breathing as he finally succumbed to the sleep that was invading his body.

--