Chapter 9.5: Rose before the date!

Start from the beginning

Cecilia glared at me and yelled, "That's because we're not like other kids! We're princesses! We have to be graceful, poised, well mannered, educated and last but not least perfect."

I scoffed and laughed, "So much for being human."

"Perfection is a must. Look at me, father and mother are certainly impressed by how I'm doing. Don't you agree?" (Cecilia) flaunted as she grins. "So fix your attitude and finally be a proper princess the kingdom of Puronia deserves."

That's some utter hogwash!

"That's it? You tell me to fix my hair, play dress up, and go to silly parties while I let my people suffer? I don't want to be that kind of princess!"

Cecilia glares as she continues to fight with me, "That's not what I meant! What I meant was have some class! Princesses are well mannered and soft spoken. Why can't you just be that?!"

"That's because I never wanted to be a [Light Princess]! I didn't even want to be born into this family!"

She finally shuts up before she could say something else another knock on my door appeared and it was my little sister, Catherine Goldheart.

She eyed us cautiously and a little anxious before her hands signed us and we read, 'Are you two okay?'

She must've heard us shouting outside. I tried to hide my frown with a smile before hugging my little sister. "Yes, we're just having some friendly banters. Your two sisters were fighting on what shoes to wear." I told her reassuringly and the doubt in her eyes grew.

Little Catherine was always a smart one so maybe I'll tell her everything after Cecelia goes out of my room. "Cecilia was just leaving anyway right?"

I motioned for Cecilia to get out and she sighed, "Yes, I was. Don't forget about our talk, Rosarie."

"Yes, yes. I'll make sure to wear blue next time we go out with the noble ladies." I waved her off and scoffed before finally she left the room.

My body relaxed as my shoulders slumped knowing that the woman was gone. She might be my sister but she can just be so annoying. "Sorry you had to hear all of that Catherine. You just know how she is."

Catherine shook her head and signed, 'Is it about being a proper princess again?'

I laughed, "You guessed it." I told her and she smiled.

My little sister is mute and even if we have the power to heal, we can't heal this one...

Maybe someday I'll find a way.

I walked up to my closet and browsed to my shawls. "Hey Catherine, do you know how to dress up for a date and look okay while still wearing a shawl that will cover up your face?"

Catherine signs, 'Are you going out again?'