Chapter 27

(Col P.O.V)

Soon after I made my realisation, I realised she was asleep. Now, looking down at her I can't help but watch her peacefully. The look on her face makes me wonder what she is dreaming about. She mumbles a few words I can't quite distinguish and turns in her sleep, nestling her head further into my lap. We sat there for another.... what five minutes before i scooped her up; bridal style; with the blanket still wrapped around her. Walking back across the roof, until I reached the door to the stairs.
Bending my knees slightly I use the hand under her knees to twist the door knob. Walking inside the door I left the door close behind me. Before I can slam shut I use my foot to gradually let the door close quietly. Looking back down at her face I check to see if she still sleeping.

She is still passed out, looking so incredibly adorable. A bit of a blanket moves because of me using my foot to set the door close. I could feel tingling sensation. But it wasn't like the first time I felt it the sparks weren't overwhelming , This time was more of a simmering feeling.

Walking down the stairs I think about how light she is in my hands. How she seems to fit her perfectly. It makes me wonder how anyone could've just like her, she was quiet, peaceful, just perfect really.

Walking back through the door that lead to the corridor where her hospital room was located, I walked through without fear of being seen. This whole hospital was full of pack members; from my pack as well as a few others. Walking back to her room and pushing the door open with my ass. I carefully move the covers on her bed without jostling her too much. I slide her in bed removing the blanket I had covering her and put the covers on her bed over her chest. I then sprayed the blanket in my hands over the one that was on her.
I then sat in the armchair watching her until my eyes finally drooped closed and I fell asleep

Ashlyn P.O.V
Opening my eyes and looking around the room, thinking how I don't quite remember how I got back. Rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand I sit up yawning. The last thing I remember was falling asleep on the rooftop. But now, it seems I'm back in the hospital room. Looking over at my bedside table I see someone passed out in the darkness in the armchair beside my bed. I look at the alarm clock and it reads 2:30 am

I then switch on the lamp beside the clock and see it's just col. It makes me wonder how long he's been sitting there. When he fell asleep I get out of bed grabbing the blanket that was on top of the hospital one I grabbed one of the spare pillows and made a makeshift bed on the couch at the foot of my bed. I then carefully picked him up. He was heavy. So I put him back down in the chair I slowly shook him, I could tell he didn't go to bed that long ago so hopefully he'll be too tired to ask questions.

I whisper, "Col! Col ... You have to get on the bed you can't sleep in the armchair."

He says groggy, "okay baby , are you going to bed with me?"

I reply , " sure thing I just need to go use the bathroom first."

He whispers, "hurry back! I miss you already!"

I couldn't help but snort. He was so cute, he was so tired he didn't know who was talking to. Helping him into the hospital bed I cover him with the blanket on the bed. I then turn towards the couch I lay down covering myself with the extra blanket and find my way into a dreamless sleep.

I sware I didn't even sleep. It was like I was awake the whole time. When I tried to move I found I couldn't. When 8am came around I felt well rested. Even though I had been awake the entire night I felt as though I needed to stretch. I had been trapped in the same position all morning.