Chapter 26

Cole P.O.V
I opened the door and held it open for her. I followed after her. Once I walked through the door I turned to face her. I felt like I had so much to say but such a short time in which to do it. Looking at the look on her face. The evident emotions peeking through. The shock. The delight and awe. And the absolute amazement.

I turned back after what felt like... years, I turned back before she could see me. I let the door go as it slammed, I could hear her shock as she slightly jumped making the floor beneath her creak, in the silence of the night. I heard her sharply breathe in. The gasp told me that I had her comfortable and I had scared her.

walking around her shock, I walked towards the frangipani tree. I take a seat on one of the couches and pat an empty space beside me. The patting seems to catch her attention as she walks over. she sat in an arm chair not too far away from my couch.

I say again patting an empty space beside me, " I wont bite, you know? well if you don't ask me too I won't"

I flashed her a signature smirk. She however did not look too impressed, i could tell she thought I was an idoit. Nether the less she moved to sit on my couch as far away from me as she could. smiling like the idoit I am.  i see her rubbing her thighs, then her arms and finally her cheeks.

I say, replying to myself, barely above a whisper, "are you cold?"

she nods saying, " just a little, dont worry about it."

she waves me off. I grab her arm and pull her towards me. cradling her in my arms as she sat on my lap. I pull a blanket from beneath one of the cushion's I then wrapped it around us making sure the ends of the blanket were at my back.

Looking at her, I can see she is uncomfortable sitting like this, but knows I would not let her get off even if she tries. She takes a moment but eventually she gets use to sitting on my lap and relaxes in my arms.

i on the other hand want to push her off my lap. my wolf is howling at the contact, waving his tale around like a mad man. He is practically jumping for joy. the massive black wolf with a greyish silver patched ears, he then says the unthinkable.

"STay with mate!"

No, it cant be, my world is too dangerous for her. Look what happened with the pack

my wolf replys in a daydream like state, " but col we can protect her"

Looking at her face. She was beautiful. Mesmerising... I also knew my pack has always disliked it. Now... Still have to except for her rightful position as my mate and Luna..