"Look Eunwoo, it's not what you think it is. I don't know how it happened. Maybe it's some technical problem. I know I sound dumb but I just didn't do it. And I don't hate you. I really like you. Please don't get the wrong idea" Jimin said as the blush widened on Eunwoo's face. For a moment, he literally forgot everything and focused on the sweet words just said by Jimin. Damn he was so whipped. But once again, someone was burning on the side.

I Like you? What the fuck is Jimin saying? He doesn't like Eunwoo, right? Of course he doesn't. That was just in a friendship way. Control yourself, Jungkook.

Jungkook thought as he tried to make his anger less visible but he was severely failing.

"You know what? Let's hangout tomorrow. We really got a loads of things to clear" Jimin said as Eunwoo suddenly smiled big. Jimin really had a busy schedule tomorrow but he said that without thinking because no way he was going to spoil his friendship with someone because of some misunderstandings. Though, he really could have cleared the air now, but Jungkook was here too and Jimin really didn't know what to say. He sure didn't want to put allegations on the maknae but he sure was going to interrogate him a lot afterwards. Looks like someone was in trouble.

However, his acceptance to go out with Eunwoo wasn't a good decision according to Jungkook who felt a burning feeling develop inside of him just on the thought of his Jimin hanging out with someone else. Once again, he decided to put his nose between their hangout.

"You guys are hanging out tomorrow?" He suddenly asked as Eunwoo looked at him.

"Yeah! Thanks to Jimin." Eunwoo said as he smiled at Jimin, forgetting the fact that he just saw himself blocked in someone's call logs some moments ago. Well, who cares?

"How about I join?" Jungkook suddenly asked. At this moment, Jimin was done with his shit. He was specifically going out with Eunwoo so that he could talk to him alone but thanks to Jungkook who loved nosing in other's job, he couldn't even do that in peace.

"How about you don't?" Jimin said, sternly.

"Umm.. That doesn't sound like a good idea so I'm joining." Jungkook said as Jimin mentally facepalmed himself. Eunwoo looked up at Jungkook, taken aback by his sudden actions. He really wanted to spend some alone time just with Jimin. He really wanted to deny the younger but he couldn't. They both were artists from different groups and they gotta respect each other.

"Well! That's good plan but... Umm... You see... I made plans with Jimin to watch a movie and I have already booked the tickets so" Eunwoo tried to save the situation because he really didn't want someone else to spoil their hangout.

"Is that so? Well what's the movie name?" Jungkook asked, not giving up too.

"Oh the movie is-" Eunwoo didn't even complete but Jungkook interrupted him.

"Oh that's a really boring movie. I have already watched it. Let's book tickets again" Jungkook said as Eunwoo looked at him confused.

"I didn't even said the name of the movie yet" Eunwoo informed.

"Doesn't matter. You know this movie xxx. It's released recently and it's ratings are awesome. I'll book tickets for us" Jungkook said as Jimin was shocked. He was getting second hand embarrassment from what Jungkook was doing.

"But-" Eunwoo really didn't know what to say but he really didn't want to give up too. However, he couldn't say anything because before he could, Jungkook spoke up once again.

"Hey! Let's go back on the stage. Everyone must be waiting for us. Besides, the last award will be given soon and I believe that you are the anchor to announce it, right Eunwoo?" Jungkook asked as Eunwoo nodded.

"Ok then bye! See you tomorrow" Jungkook said as he turned to leave the place. Having no intentions to leave alone, he grabbed Jimin's hand who couldn't even process everything that just happened yet, he walked away, dragging Jimin with him, leaving behind a very angry, confused as well as a sad Eunwoo.

Eunwoo just stood there for a while, still trying to accept everything that just happened. Soon, he let out a very frustrated sigh as he walked towards his own kpop group with a very heavy heart and a pout on his face.

"Hey! How did it go? Did he accept? Don't tell me he denied you. Pfft." Rocky laughed on him as soon as he came back, frustrating him even more.

"Did I tell you to go to hell earlier or not?" Eunwoo asked unsure.

".........."

"Well if I didn't then let me say it. GO TO HELL" Eunwoo spat, looking away.

"I- nevermind. I got it. You messed up again" Rocky sighed.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Jimin yanked his hand out of Jungkook's hold once they reached where the other members were standing.

"What happened, Jimin-shii?" Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrows as he looked back at Jimin who was looking angry as hell.

"Jungkook what the-" Jimin stopped mid-sentence. He couldn't say anything right now. He can't scold the maknae since they were standing in the award show surrounded by cameras. He didn't want to make a scene here.

"Just wait till we get home" Jimin whispered with a poker face, sending chills down Jungkook's spine. It made Jungkook sure that he was in trouble. After that, Jimin ignored him the whole time in the award show.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Skipping school because I got positive in covid and I can't be more happy LMAO. My school sucks. I just hope I don't die though LOL.

Well anyway! Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)