The Belieber He Fell For (Part 2) Day 1

Start from the beginning

We were finally here . The sunset was pushing over the water from the horizon making the water look at majestic pink colour . Justin parked the car and we both ran as fast as we could , wading our way through the sand . And he started to take his shirt and flip flops off . No one was here absolutely no one , it was just me and Justin . Shoot i hadn't put my bikini under my dress .

"Justin , do you know if theres a changing room anywhere?" i ask just trying to keep my eyes on his face and not his perfect body .

"Yeah just up the slope" He said pointing toward a small wooden shack upon the slope . I turned round to him pulling a face like ' you can't be serious' and he knew exactly what the face ment . "Just go " he said laughing .

I changed as quick as possible and then i was ready i had my dress and shoes in my hands and ran all the way back over to him where he was stretching in the sand . "What are you doing ?" i laugh "Getting ready for a race , but that would be stupid cause you know id beat you" i said pushing him .

"Oh really ?" he chuckled "Fine i will race you then , if you can keep up?" he smirked raising his eyebrows at me .

" On your marks get set go" i said so fast i dont even think it came out right .

"What?!?" he shouts "I wasnt even ready" He laughs his head off sprinting behind me .

I swam out as far as i could but then i felt as sudden tugg on my right foot and i came flying back into Justins arms . 

"I give up" He smiled picking me up in the water . I just laughed at him , i knew he couldnt beat me but then he just stared at me like that look he did before when he first met me .

"What?" I laugh . But he still just keeps smiling and staring at me . "What?" i laugh again now putting my hands round his neck . Then he started looking at my lips and i knew then what he was waiting for and he started biting his lip and as soon as he stopped i planted one straight on him . I mean you can't really expect me to just stare at Justin Bieber while hes waiting for a kiss ? .

Then he looked at me straight in the eyes , still holidng me and he said " I think i have fallen in love with you Faye " and thats when the water works came back . "Oh no dont cry silly" he said rubbing away a tear from my cheek . I laughed and touched his face but he didnt brake after all .

"I thought if i touched you i would brake you because you were so gentle " i said with a smirk .

"Break me ?" he cracked up "The only thing you can break is my heart" he said to perfectly and kissed me on the cheek for so long he started to laugh and i started to squeal and laugh aswell . So i spalshed him and he let go of me and i fell back under the water . He didnt know , i thought i was coming back untill he realised and swam under , grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back up .

Then he started laughing again . "It not funny" i shouted .

"Sorry" he screamed still laughing and holding me up and then he took me back up to the sand . He held me round the waist and leaned in for another kiss , but i had been under for so long i had swallowed loads of water when suddenly , i spat it all out in his face and cried out with laughter .

"Oh my,im so sorr-" no i couldnt do it i actually layed on the floor rolling around in fits of laughter while he was getting all of the spitty salty water out of his face . Luckily he still found it funny and then he came and lied down next to me . It was night time now and all the stars were out .

"Wow look at that one"he called pointing up at a huge white bright star .

"It's beautiful" i answered looking up at it .

"Yeah , you are" he whispered and then rolled over to me and kissed me again and no spitty salty water that time .

When we had finally finsihed . :L aha . I got changed back into my dress with wet hair and smudged makeup and got back into his car and started the drive home . He put the heat on full so i would dry quicker but he pointed all of the heaters on me , not even one on him . I guess he didnt care being all damp and wet , his hair was still standing exactly the way it was when we first got to the beach . Then As Long As You Love Me came on the radio . We both looked at eachother with the same idea , as soon as he started singing we both blared out the words even he sounded horrible ahaha but thats the thing with Justin . He can do anything he can even make himself sound like a terrible singer even though he is the most beautiful singer in the world .

Then we finally got home . Justin took me in , he scooped me up in his arms through the door and up the stairs running so fast i closed my eyes in case he dropped me but he didnt . He put me down and slipped his hands in his pockets , i had never seen him do that before , they way he did , raising his shoulders and biting his lip . I looked at him confussed .

"What?" i asked him , moving closer to him .

"I love you" i shouted quickly , kissed me on the cheek and ran in his room like an excited and nervous little kid and shut the door .

"I love you too" i shouted at the door "good night" and i went and got in bed smiling in till i fell asleep .

***************** Hang Around For Part 3 (Day 2)********************************************************* 

______________________ 

Piccy of Justin getting on the plane :') >>>>