The Belieber He Fell For (Part 2) Day 1

It has been a week now since i got hit by that car in the car park of the Showcase cinema . Words cannot describe this past week and to think im here for another week still . Im at Justins house by the way , its so beautiful and i have so much to tell you . I dont even know where to begin it all seems like one crazy dream but it's not it's actually all real .

Ok im going to start off with day one , the day everything is explained so you can understand all of these crazy events that your going to read about soon (and no Justin is not with Selena in my story , in my stories there is no history of them being together ;) . 

It was the day after the crash i was flown over to Justins house in Atlanta . It was so huge my mind couldnt take it all in . I was sitting next to Justin on the plane and he kept grasping my hand and giving me this huge smile like an excited little kid , it was so cute . It was me , my mum , dad and brother on the plane with him that day . Talking about it now it seems even more unreal .

When we finally landed in the Airport not too far from Justin's house it was so hot . Justin even took his shirt off and that made me even more hot and flustered . When he had taken his shirt off he turned around to look at me like 'you like what you see , dont you' and he's right i so did . So mum started walking faster and started to cut infont of me and gave me the 'eyebrows'

So then when we were at Justin's , he gave us a tour of his house and showed us our bedrooms . Mine was right next door to his and then so on from my room with the rest of my family . My room and the whole of this house was massive even the swimming pool was the size of the Atlantic .

Then it was time for dinner . Oh my jesus , i had never ate so much in my life . Im suprised how Justin keeps his body so fit i mean he eats LOADS . His private chef was wacking up everything . From Eggs to honey glazed Lobsters . It was delicious . But this is where the first big event comes in .

"Faye?" Asked Justin after swallowing a piece of Lobster .

"Yes , Justin?" I say looking straight at him .

"Im taking you somewhere tonight and would you mind getting dressed up for me?" He said so sweetly i almost said awh out loud in front of everyone even my dad but i didnt think he could even hear . His thoughts were plunged into his steak , salad and chips .

"Of corse" I smiled "I would love to , i will go now actually im so full . This was such a lovely dinner thank you Florrey" (Florrey is Justins private chef ) .

So i put on this purple dress i got with last years christmas money . Waved my hair . Put my makeup on . Had a little spray of Girlfriend . I was finally ready when i heared Justin shouting up the stairs .

"Bring a Bikini too please" Just as i had came out of my bedroom . So i went back in and grabbed my favourite purple and white pokka-dotted bikini . Now i was finnaly , actually , really ready .

So Justin escorted me into his chrome painted car and we drove off .

"Where are we going Justin ?" I asked as politely as possible "I guess we are going swimming somewhere?"

"Yep , well we are going to the Beach actually" He said stiring the wheele looking as sexy as ever , i could see he had his swimming trunks on with an albercrombie shirt on and flipflops at the bottom . While i was all dressed up in a purple dress , hair all done and makeup and we were going swimming . Ha i just don't understand him sometimes .

"You look beautiful by the way , well you always do " He said and he put his hand on my leg and i blushed .

"Thank you , Justin " i went even more red when he smiled at me .