"You bet I did, babe." He winks and checks me out from up and down, making me realize I'm still in a towel.

I apologize and head to the hall to go put clothes on in my room but Jungkook sniffs the air and grips my neck, making me stop and stand in place as he sniffs all around me.

"Disgusting, his scent is all over you. I'm scenting you later." He growls low and I raise a brow, slightly confused but when he lets go I just continue heading to my room.

"Keep your greasy little kid looking hands off of my girl and no calling her babe." Jungkook yells from down the hall as he makes his way into the kitchen.

I chuckles as I finish throwing my sweats on and I run back out to the kitchen before it turns into a blood bath.

"Jeon... Jeon Jungkook?!" Jimin gasps with widening eyes as he points at Jungkook who's for some reason shirtless which I didn't notice, my guess is he's either still sweating a lot or is trying to show off since he knew another man would be here.

He flexes his muscles and lets out a low growl while staring at Jimin.

Yep

Definitely wanted to seem more threatening

"Oh, would you chill it, king of the wild." I playfully smack his chest and he narrows his eyes on me, huffing but listening to me by focusing on wringing out his damp tail instead.

"I have so many questions." Jimin stands in front of us, in a daze at the sight of the man in front of him, "But god damn, the piercings and tattoos only make him hotter. I don't remember him looking like this in high school?!" He glances over, whisper yelling to me and getting a chuckle out of Jungkook and I.

"Yeah, who knew." I check Jungkook out but he catches me and I look away awkwardly, "And I knew you would and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, this whole thing has been hectic and uh... I'll have to explain it all in a moment. For now, let's give him the medicine." I apologize to my confused as fuck friend and he nods in agreement as we start looking through the bags he had picked up from the clinic.

"She told me these are what the hybrid has to start off with since it's the highest pain and symptom reliever dosage. The other bottles are labeled and go in order by dosages getting smaller so that a hybrid can get back to normal heat cycles and be off of it completely within five months." Jimin shows me multiple different bottles and their dosage labels, handing me the strongest that Jungkook will need to take right now, "There aren't any side effects and it won't lessen how horny he gets." He chuckles and I do as well.

"Here, Jungkook." I grab a glass of water and the pills, leading him from the kitchen across to the living room which is to the right when you exit the hall, "Sit for now and take these." I point to the couch and he reluctantly sits, for some reason on edge.

"Long time no see, playboy." Jimin grins as he sits in a chair next to the couch.

"Not a playboy anymore, you took over that name at the end of the year, remember?" Jungkook chuckles and smiles at Jimin, relaxing a bit since I've now sat down next to him.

I already know that hybrids get very territorial and possessive over their owners and mates so I respectfully am trying to stay further away from Jimin for the time being so that I don't set Jungkook off since he was about to blow when he first walked in.