"Do you have any idea how happy you make me?"

"Yes." She grinned before kissing my lips gently. "But...you could always tell me about it..."

"There really aren't words." I played along. "But I will say this, you're the most important thing I'll ever do with my life."

"I think you're wrong about that." She said softly.

"How?"

"The most important thing you will ever do with you life, is raise our children." She explained as she pulled me into her lap.

"Children?" I questioned as I straddled her thighs.

"Oh yeah." She smiled brightly. "We're gonna have all kinds of them."

I rested my palm against her chest as I leaned down and kissed her with all the conviction and desire I felt in my heart. Her hands settled on my hips before sliding up my body and tangling in my hair. She deepened the kiss and left me feeling breathless. My eyelids were heavy and I wanted her closer.

"I love you Sel." She mumbled against my lips.

She continued to kiss me, slow and devastatingly sweet. She knew exactly how to kiss me. That was important, because she took her time to do the things that lit me up. She just did it for me and that's all there was too it. I'd never want anyone the way I wanted her.

Every time she touched me, I could feel how much she loved me and it honestly just blew me away. She was all consuming and I couldn't really tell where I began and she ended. She was a part of me. I could feel her in every part of me, flowing through my veins, deep inside my soul.

Later than night, I woke up to find several candles lit and Demi sitting up writing in a composition notebook. She had her glasses on and her eyebrows were scrunched in concentration. Her hand moved moved quickly as she scrawled words across the lined pages.

"I couldn't sleep." She explained when she felt my eyes on her. "So I started writing."

"About what?" I rasped.

"You."

"Show me." I said as I propped my head up against my hand.

I expected her to hand me the notebook but instead, she stood up and walked over to the far end of the room and grabbed one of her guitars. She came back over to the bed and sat down facing me with the guitar in her lap. She started to play and I recognized the melody from earlier. A small smile played across my lips. She could be obsessive sometimes and when she didn't finish something it drove her crazy. No wonder she couldn't sleep. She hadn't finished the song.

She gave me a knowing grin before she started to sing softly. The quiet raspiness of her voice was both haunting and beautiful.

Find me here
And speak to me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place
Where I find peace again

You are the strength
That keeps me walking
You are the hope
That keeps me trusting
You are the light
To my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything

How can I stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this

You calm the storms
And you give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fall
You steal my heart
And you take my breath away
Would you take me in
Take me deeper now