41. Nurmengard Tower

"Where have you been?"

I opened my eyes to meet the swirl-grey eyes I had learned to care for before I returned the hug, "I've been doing some things, but right now, I have to go see Riddle. Just give me a moment."

Draco let me go and nodded before I looked up and straightened my back, walking into the study as I closed the door behind me.

"Ahh! Scarlett! A safe trip, I presume?"

"Don't pretend you care," I said rolling my eyes before I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Oh, but dear, I do. Of course I-"

"Get to the point, what do you need?"

"Persistent as ever. I need a portkey, of a sort. I need to get to Nurmengard. Are you familiar with the destination? I'm aware that only relatives of captives have access to the location."

My arms dropped to my sides at the mention of the hellhole, I lifted my eyes meeting his own, "Why are you seeking its location? What's so important there?"

He walked towards me and caressed his finger across my cheek, "Well, you see. Your uncle... I require... information from him."

"What information?"

"That doesn't matter, but I do however need to speak to him."

"I'm not going to let you hurt him. Because whatever it is you're looking for, if he doesn't have it, you can't touch him. I am telling you that you can't touch him."

"You know how to ruin all the fun, but okay. I won't touch him."

"I'm not joking, if you lay a hand on him or cause him any harm, I will deal with you myself."

"Yes, yes of course. Now, shall we be on our way?"

I nodded and pulled out my wand from my boot, holding it before me.

I stood tall as he placed his pale, dry hand on my shoulder. I focused and soon came the same sensation of the tube-like feeling.

As if nothing happened, we were now standing on the stone ground that lay just outside the tower of Nurmengard.

I put on a smile and motioned to the tower but Riddle only clicked his tongue and shook his head, "Bring me to Gellert Grindelwald's cell

I put on a smile and motioned to the tower but Riddle only clicked his tongue and shook his head, "Bring me to Gellert Grindelwald's cell."

My eyes widened and I turned to him, removing his hand from my shoulder, "Can't you find it yourself? He's at the top, most secluded cell."

"Ahh, but I know that only relatives can enter and exit without problems. And I need to know where the Elder Wand is. Now, bring me to him."

I rolled my eyes again at him and his antics. I could've easily trapped him inside the tower, as for the wand, there was nothing he was going to get from my uncle. Since I knew that my uncle had no recollection of where the wand would be, seeing as I had it.