17. Christmas Party

I had headed back to my room and found Bella already cleaned up and dressed to go. She was wearing a short mini golden dress. ^^^

I looked her up and down, surprised, "First of all, Annabella doesn't wear dresses like that."

"I don't care, she is a looker and should be looked at, so I'm wearing this."

I sighed and let it go as I quickly showered and got ready myself as Bella waited.

Getting changed for the party I pulled on a black dress, with sparkly sequins that brought out my eyes. I secured my rings and earrings leaving any other jewelry off for the night. And after weeks of searching, I had finally found a spell that would cover the veins that covered my arms.

Once I pulled on my newest boots, I made my way out the door with Bella

Once I pulled on my newest boots, I made my way out the door with Bella. As we walked down the halls people were looking at us, admiring us.

I was smirking as we arrived, I looked in but couldn't find Draco anywhere. Bella had gone in when Blaise spotted her.

I took a seat on the bench outside before spotting him, admiring me.

I caught his eye and he smiled standing up and walking towards me

"You- you look absolutely stunning Scar."

I gave him a soft smile, "You don't look too bad yourself."

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and nodded, I gave him a soft smile before laying my forehead against his as he fell into my eyes, "Why were we dealt these cards?"

"I don't know, but again... I'm sorry. Imperio." I whispered as I watched his eyes glowed with a glassy look once more and stood up straight before I handed him a small vial, "Draco Malfoy, do your task."

He gave me a curt nod and turned, walking in the other direction from the party as I held a smirk and walked into the party, alone.

"Miss Grindelwald, my dear! Glad to see you've made it!" I shook the professor's hand as he looked over my shoulder as if searching for someone.