37. Escaping

There was commotion from inside the tent as people had begun to disappear as tables and chairs were flipped.

I ran back into the crowd in search of Gen and Bella. I looked past the people pushing against me and saw that Bill was safely taking Gen out of the tent, all that was left was Bella.

But it was too late. The Death Eaters had begun to arrive as they tore the tent apart all whilst picking fights with the people of the wedding. That is until one took Bella.

He came up from behind her and pounced, apparating away with her. I tried to stop him but I couldn't make it in time, that's when Greyback took Bella.

I searched the crowd and chaos and found the other Bella, Bellatrix. I ran to her, dodging the flying spells and curses.

"Bellatrix!"

"Well, hello dear!"

"Enough! I need you to find Greyback and make sure he doesn't lay another hand on Annabella. My cousin, the one form you would become. You need to keep her safe."

I ducked more spells as Bellatrix only smiled and jumped with joy, before meeting my eye once more.

"Ooh, I get to meet her?" I gave a frustrated growl at her jokes but nodded before she laughed, doing a little twirl as she soon disappeared.

I turned back around to face the running and shouts, soon seeing Granger push Harry towards me as she ran to Ron.

As Harry struggled to stay on his feet, I wrapped my arm around his. I searched the crowd once more, finding Granger now with Ron. She gave me a knowing look and I soon connected our minds.

And apparated.

We were now standing in the middle of a road, as a fast bus was headed straight for us.

I grabbed Harry and Granger's arm as she held onto Ron's. I pulled us off the road and looked around the bustling streets.

"Where are we, Hermione?" Ron looked at the signs on the shops as we followed Granger through the street.

"Shaftesbury Avenue," Granger turned her head before taking us into a quiet alley, "I used to come to the theater here with Mom and Dad."

Ron nodded before walking faster as Granger had sped up, followed by Harry.

"I don't know why I thought of it, it just popped into my head. This way."

She motioned for us to turn a corner as I quickly followed behind her, "You're lucky, I synced us in time. Otherwise, Harry and I would've ended up somewhere else."

Harry came up behind me and shook his head, "Ha ha ha. Very funny."

I looked him dead in the eye, "I wasn't kidding."

"Oh."

"We need to change." I looked up and Granger was now pulling clothes out of her small bag as Ron watched confused.

"How the ruddy?"

I laughed and held out my own pouch, "It's an expansion charm, Ronald."

"Yeah, an Undetectable Expansion Charm."

He smiled as he held the bag for her, "You're amazing, you are."

Granger smiled, "Always the tone of surprise."

I scoffed and playfully flipped my hair, "And what of me?"

"Oh, umm, yeah, you too."

Harry laughed and soon I followed along with Granger as Ron just stood before us flustered in silence. That is before we heard a full-stack fall.