34. Morning Sun

I stood from my place and let go of George's hand, "What about the scrawny one? Mundungus was it?"

Bill nodded but soon shook his head, "Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and disapparated."

The room fell silent as we lowered our heads in respect of Moody.

~

The night had soon gone by and I was sharing a room with Granger, Ginny, Gen, and Bella.

Bella had shown up slightly later and was very excited to celebrate the wedding before hearing about the circumstances.

The wedding was still the main event after but, just more toned down, for safety.

After finally falling asleep, I was soon woken up, shaken by Ron.

"Something's wrong with Harry!"

I rolled onto my side and groaned, "Why should I care?"

"Because Lupin told us to get you if he ever had problems sleeping again."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "Oh."

Getting out of bed, I was wearing my usual shirt and sweats as I tripped over the covers falling onto Ron.

"Oops, sorry." I smiled weakly before pulling Ron up from the floor.

We made our way to the room he was sharing with the twins and Harry.

I walked over to where Harry was tossing and turning in his sleep. Yawning, I placed my hand on either side of his face for better concentration as I was extremely tired.

Focusing on him, I was seeing what he was, flashes of past conversations. The Horcruxes already found. And then Ollivander.

I now knew for sure that Riddle was on the move and I knew what he was looking for, because I had it.

I snapped out of it and shook Harry awake, "Harry. Harry. Wake your arse up."

He quickly sat up and faced me, "W- what happened? What's wrong?"

"You were seeing things again."

"Oh."

I stood from the bed and turned, "I'm going to leave now."

I left the room and walked down the stairs, tripping on a book. I fell down the stairs and was on my way to hitting the ground until someone caught me.

I looked down facing the floorboards of the house before the person lifted me to my feet, George.

I sighed and laughed quietly, "Thank you."

"Anytime..." he smiled before raising a brow, "Where were you going? Your room is by ours."

"I can't sleep, I just dealt with Harry and now there's no chance of sleeping again. Besides, it's almost morning. Might as well make breakfast for this many people."

He laughed and shook his head, "Really, you cook?"

"Yes, I do. Well, I can."

He cocked his head but followed me as I made my way to the kitchen, "Poppy."

Moments later, my house-elf appeared, "Lady Scarlett! Poppy is delighted to see that Lady Scarlett is safe."

"Thank you, Poppy, but could you prepare the normal breakfast, but bring a big portion of it here. And don't tell Esmeree, just make her favorite."

Poppy nodded before disappearing again, "They can hear you from this far away?"

"Huh?" I turned around to see a confused George, "Right, yes. They can hear their 'master' from wherever they are."