6. Quibblers

Being on the train was quite nostalgic.

I was walking back from the lavatories when I was stopped by Ginny and Luna.

"Quibbler?"

Ginny nodded taking one from Luna, "Oh, please."

I sighed but held a small smile as I stood there listening.

"What's a Wrackspurt?"

I pointed at the article of the creature on the cover, "They're invisible. From what Luna has told me, they float in your ears and make your brain go fuzzy."

Luna smiled and nodded, "That is correct." She turned and continued to walk down the aisle, "Quibbler?"

I let out a small laugh along with Ginny but soon gave her a nod as I left.

I walked to the end of the train as I took a seat beside Draco, "Hey."

"Hullo, Scar." He smiled and put his arm around me as I leaned into his chest, "What took you so long?"

"Aww, did you miss me? I would've." I smirked and he blushed before nervously laughing.

I looked to Blaise who then just smirked at Draco, "I didn't think you were the type to lose your cold exterior to a girl."

He looked at me and I rolled my eyes and held a hand to my heart, "I didn't either."

We talked for a bit before Forrest came and swiftly took a seat beside Blaise, across from me.

I sat up and glared at him, "What the bloody hell are you doing?"

"I need to talk to you. Could you step out for a second?"

I felt Draco's arm tightened slightly but I met the boy with auburn eyes, "Anything you have to say, you can say here. Otherwise scram."

"You know, I thought you were different, but you really are what they say. A self-absorbed, monster who doesn't give a care in the world for anyone."

"Call me what you will, it doesn't have an impact on me."

He smirked and leaned forward whispering in my ear meeting my eye,

"Murderer."

"What the bloody hell did you just call me?"

"You clearly heard me."

"And you clearly don't want to take the risk of saying it again." I stood up and glared daggers at him. I reached down for my wand but he was gone the moment he saw me move.

I went to sit down but Esmeree had appeared handing myself and Blaise a letter.

We both looked confused as we unraveled the letters reading,

Miss S. Grindelwald,

I hope you will do me the honor of joining me for a bit of tea in my compartment. Just a quick meet and greet, I hope to see you there.