Chapter 52. Before school play (her pov)

sexual content warning
It may cause butterflies and these can be dangerous creatures when felt🦋🦋

Sadly summer came to an end and the wedding was completely planned. A little over a month until I get married and honestly I couldn't be more excited.

It was 7 and school started at 8:30 and this was our senior year. God I can't wait to make the freshman piss their pants. I remember being a freshman. I was beating people and getting suspended quite a bit. Cute.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face quickly.

I walked downstairs and saw a plate that had fruit salad with a side of whipped cream and Nutella with my green Naked juice as my drink.

Jax was already seated.

"Good morning my beautiful baby." He said and I walked over and looked at him. He had a glob of Nutella on his lip and I pressed my tongue to his lips and licked it off. I forgot how much I loved the hazelnut chocolate topping.

I kissed him and sat down.

"Thank you for this. Are you ready to be a senior?" I asked and he stuffed a whipped cream covered strawberry into his mouth.

"I am. I can't wait to marry you and graduate with you as my wife. God it all feels like a dream. I never thought I would be one to fall in love so intensely and here I am incredibly in love with a woman who loves me back. I mean you do love me back right?" He asked in fake worry and his eyes held all his amusement.

"I don't know if I do. I know I say it but I could be lying." I said with a completely straight face showing no amusement.

"You aren't serious are you?" He said all amusement gone.

"No baby boy I'm not serious." I said laughing and I saw him sigh in relief.

"You're so gullible this morning Jaxie." I said eating the Nutella alone.

"No I am not." He scoffed and smirked at me. God he's so beautiful I could drown in his beauty.

"You're so hot." I said and he started laughing at my gaped mouth.

"Come here." He said and opened his arms scooting his chair out facing me with his legs open.

I went to him and he grabbed my waist spinning me around so my back was to his front and sat me down. I immediately felt his hard dick grow harder underneath my ass.

"You call me hot but this is what I deal with whenever I'm around you baby doll. You're so attractive and sexy and so so good to look at. Did you know that?" He said as he moved my baby hairs from my neck and pressed light kisses to it.

"I did know that. If only you could see what you do to me." I said and he smiled against my neck.

"Oh but baby I can see it. I can see how your nipples grow hard through my shirt and I can see how I affect you through your eyes. I love most what I can't see but I can feel." He said as one of his hands went down to my sex and I bit my lip as his hand was just gently over it. His mouth started moving along my neck. I felt him suck a bit and I knew I'd have a few hickeys.

I shuddered and I heard him chuckle.

"Baby I'm barely even touching you yet and I can feel the heat coming from you. Do I really turn you on that bad?" He asked trying to tease but I heard the need for the confirmation in his voice.

"Yes. Yes you do." I whispered and his dick grew even harder under my ass.

"Good. How about we make a deal huh?" He said as he grabbed my throat with one hand and my waist with the other. I immediately felt the cold hair hit my pussy and I shuddered at the feeling.