Chapter 39. Lucky (his pov)

My girl has been with me and refuses to leave and her pouts are gonna be the death of me. I've been helping her eat and drink but she's been struggling. The poor girl looks hollow.

She was asleep on the chair across from me right now looking so small. Milo walked in with 2 dozen donuts and Jonah carried our boba drinks.

They placed the food on my hospital bed and Milo went and picked her up as there was only 2 chairs in front of me and I sat up and took her from him being cautious of my back still. The stitches aren't fully healed but they don't hurt as much.

I rubbed Oakleys back as she stirred and opened her eyes slightly.

"Donuts." I mumbled and a small smile hit her pouty but still purple lips.

She sat up in my lap and I opened a box and the bous took the other box and I grabbed a glazed donut and put it up to her lips and she took a small bite. She took it from my hands so I could grab one for me and I ate mine and it was gone by the time she took her third small bite.

Jonah leaned forward with his mouth full and grabbed her strawberry boba. He stuck a straw in it and walked over handing it to her and she smiled and kissed his cheek leaving a glazed donut lip mark.

"Wow Oakley how is it possible for someone to get glaze all over there lips and not even be done with half a donut." Jonah said laughing as he sat back down to eat another.

"Science." Was all she responded with making me and Milo chuckle.

When we were done I had Milo take Oakley to get her showered and give her new clothes. He did as told and she got a little upset that she had to leave making me smile.

"I brought face masks for Oak to put on us and her and I think it'll be fun." Jonah said grabbing his bag and coming to my bed.

"They're not the peely ones are they?" I ask remembering how Oakley did those to Milo and I on our sleepover.

"No they're clay here." He said pulling the packs out and handing them to me.

"Thank you!" I said happily knowing these won't hurt.

"Of course. I also brought Oakley a little present because I know she loves Chase Atlantic." He said pulling out a black hoodie with their logo in red on the sleeves and they're info with a big 'Yuh' on the front. She'd love it.

This was honestly a pretty hoodie

"She'll love it." I said feeling the material that was quite soft.

"I thought so." He said with a grin.

~~~

Milo and Oak came back in and she was wearing one of my hoodies with black PJ pants and she looked adorable.

Jonah squealed and went to her picking her up like a child and sitting on my bed placing her on his lap and handing her a white bag.

"What's this?" She asked looking confused.

"Open it hunny." He said and she did.

When she saw the hoodie and face masks the cutest smile appeared on her face and she gave him a big hug as well as Milo. He might've had a part in this. She smiled and threw it to me and I placed it behind me on the bed.

"Hey let me change his IV real quick thank y'all." A nurse said coming in and Oakley turned the TV on and put it on YouTube.

She played Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood and started humming as she placed herself between Milo's knees and started on his face mask.

She then did Jonahs and mine and she did hers and came back out looking a little upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she looked at me.

"M-my face still looks bad." She said.

"Baby until you can eat normally like you used too you'll look a little hollow." I said and she nodded before sitting back down.

Milo pulled nail polish from his pockets and she smiled as she grabbed the Neon Green and did Jonahs nails. Then she grabbed Bright Orange and did Milo's then did Neon Pink for mine.

"These are some bright color choices." Milo said with a slight smirk on his grey painted face.

"I think I look hot." Jonah said shrugging.

"I think my colors sexy as fuck." I said making them all chuckle.

"I think you all are some sexy bitches." Oakley mumbled making me smile and the other two laugh.

When she was done with my nails she went to the bathroom and came out with a wet washcloth. She wiped off the masks in the order she put them on and we just sat there letting her wipe our faces off while humming the song that was previously played.

"Song stuck in your head?" I mumbled and she giggled and nodded.

As the night went on we cracked a few dad jokes and Jonah fell asleep holding Milo's hand as Milo was asleep with Oakley straddling him and snoring in his neck.

Honestly these were the best people I could have asked for in my lifetime. Milo was the brother type to the love of my life and Jonah clicked with her immediately and they're best friends and I love watching the way they are with her. I love them all so much and I'm grateful for everything they do for me and her.

I watched Interview With A Vampire on the TV across from my bed and I fell asleep feeling pretty good.