Chapter 1. New Beginnings (her pov)

Author's note:
Hi,
This is just the beginning and it's not descriptive and it's just because I wanna put a warning.
This story contains sex, drugging, violence, killing, fighting, crazy characters, r@pe, drinking and more topics of the sort. This is just a heads up because it gets crazy.
Have fun!

Have you ever felt like the only resort to dealing with anything is shutting down? Being angry? Quiet? Violent? Because that's all I am and all I have been since I was 13 years old before then I was just angry. I have only dreamt of such escape one may call 'happiness' but that word seems so foreign to me.

I am Oakley Raven, 16 almost 17 and I'm an underground illegal fighter. Yes, yes as I expressed I am a violent person and beating people to a pulp has been my only escape for as long as I can remember. I've been expelled from 8 elementary schools and 4 middle schools for attempted murder on people who honestly haven't done anything yet I feel as though they deserved it.

Right now I'm driving to my new apartment I'd moved into 2 weeks ago at 12:00 in the morning from a fight. People just call me Raven when I'm there no one knows my real name and my last name sounds so cartoon and badass like they all think it's just a nickname. Anyway I start school tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to seeing peoples disgusting faces.

When I reach my apartment and unlock the door I step in then make sure it's closed and locked all the way.

The apartment is nice and open and has a lot of windows and one thing I can say is that seeing the night sky makes me feel at peace for a moment, I feel as though it's telling me to take a break and forget any and everything.

I know this will be a journey I mean come on I've had to change schools over 12 times. I have an alright feeling about LA I think it'll be pretty good for me.

As I walk over to the windows dropping my bag and keys on the table by them I just stare at the beautiful black space above me floating with beautiful constellations and I feel a little more at peace. After taking a few breaths I close the white silk curtains and walk into my room too tired to change so I just plop on my bed and next thing I knew I was floating into a dreamless sleep.