Chapter 24. Vulnerable (his pov)

The song isn't suited for the beginning. It's meant for later in this chapter but listen as you please.

I look over to Oak and she looks frozen and panicked. Me and the guy I was talking to -he said his name was Logan- walked over to her and he had a big nasty looking smile but seemed surprised as well.

I would never give in to this fuckers offer.

Oak moved in giving me a hug in her tiptoes and her lips touched my ear as I wrapped my arms around her waist looking at Logan whom looked very surprised but fixed it with a plastered grin.

"Don't react, act as if I never said anything but that is my uncle." She whispered weakly before pecking my cheek and wiping her tears.

We were facing him and I felt my blood boil but I didn't show it. That's why he asked me to track her.

"Ah it's been a while Oakley." The foul man said taking her hand and pressing a nasty kiss to it.

"Yes I suppose it has been." She said returning her face to the stone form it's usually in and pulling her hand away quickly.

"You two know each other?" I ask wondering what his response is gonna be.

"Yes we go way back. Care to tell Oakley?" He said looking at her hungrily.

"No you don't mean enough to me. You don't deserve to be talked or even thought about." She said with a small smile and deathly glare.

"Awe come on now kitten don't be like that." He said taking a step forward. I look back and everyone was watching. I walk slowly back to Milo and Josiah.

"He is the convicted rapist." I said quietly and they both froze.

"Don't do anything because he doesn't know her anymore. She'll kill him eventually." I say gluing my eyes to them.

"Don't call me that." She said squinting not even moving away from his closeness.

She is really good at hiding fear.

"I'll call you that if I wish and you look beautiful as ever. All grown and... developed" He said showing a smile and placing his hand on her cheek.

"I do don't I." She said looking at him with a grin.

"Yes. Now why don't you come to dinner with me." He said moving his hand down her body and placing it on her back pulling her closer.

When I tell you I want to go and break his neck I'm not kidding but she's a big girl. I just hope he removes his hand.

"You would like that wouldn't you? Just as greedy and disgusting as I remember." She said with a smile. It seemed as if she was staring at his neck.

He slapped her and she didn't even flinch, her smile just got wider. Everyone in the bar did their fair share of "oooo".

"You little bitch don't talk to me like that!" He spat stepping closer to her. She didn't even move back or flinch.

She did her signature and grabbed his face in her hand.

"No no Logan. That's not how you should speak to a lady like myself." She smiled.

"Now what should I do. I guess a warning would be nice." She said as she placed her black show in between his and swung so his legs forced themselves apart so he was almost in a full spit. He was trying to keep himself up with his hands as he winced in pain.

She looked as if she was inspecting him. She moved behind him and grabbed his hair pulling his head back.

"This is my warning uncle. Do anything and I'll make sure you don't leave alive. I gutted mom and dad, why not you?" She cooed and everyone gasped.