Chapter 25. Day off (her pov)

Sexual content!

I woke up the next morning feeling the bright sun on my face. I felt peaceful but quiet. I honestly feel really touchy right now like I wanna be treated like a baby typa touchy.

Last night I've never felt so loved and cared for even in comfortable silence. I know Jax isn't in the bed but I sit up and see a note on my phone.

Hey doll I am going to get some food for us I'll be back soon but it's a surprise;)

So cute. For some reason I felt anxious without him here. I just want him to hold me.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I put my hair in a messy bun and wash my face and brush my teeth. I looked at my reflection and I looked fresh in a way but my eyes were bloodshot and puffy. I've never cried so hard. Either that or because it's been like 3 years since I've cried before I met Jax.

God that handsome fucker made me soft. Only for him though.

I hear the door open and close and I walk down the stairs to see him put food on the counter. 12 glazed donuts and my strawberry milk boba tea.

"Hi baby." He said looking at me with a smile in which I returned but I skipped to his side and wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped.

He helped me up and brought the stuff over with one hand and holding my bottom with his other. We sat down and I just put my head in his shoulder.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear. I felt really quiet and I enjoyed the comfortable silence.

"I love you more pretty girl." He whispered in a tone matching my own and rubbed my back a bit before turning me around but still on his back.

I ate 3 donuts before becoming full. He had ate 6 or 7 but it was a lot. I turned myself back around facing him and placed one hand on his chest. The other was on his ear tracing it and then I found myself feeling all of the small lines on his face. He's features were so sharp and I felt the need to touch them all. I wanted the feel and look of his skin engraved in my head and his voice always in my heart.

He just looked at me as I looked at what my hand was tracing. When I got to his eyes he closed them softly and relaxed.

"Beautiful." I murmured when he opened his hazel eyes and his pupils dilated.

A small smile crept on his face and he just kept watching me as I moved to his neck and jawline. He has a small amount of stubble but nothing bad.

When I finished I grabbed his face and planted small kisses all over his face and I felt him smile as he pushed into my touch.

When I finished I set my head back on his shoulder and he stood up taking me to a black reclining chair that sat by the couch. He sat in it and we were in the same position as when we sat in the kitchen. Little did I know the chair doubled as a rocking chair.

He just held me and rubbed my back with one hand and turned the TV on with the other putting The Vampire Diaries on. Milo must've told him or he's a psychic.

I turned around but still on his lap and my head was lying on his shoulder. He put his arms under my shirt and rested one on my stomach as the other traced all my small scars.

"My beautiful girl." He mumbled kissing my temple.

I felt so relaxed against him. I took deep breaths and for some reason I felt the need to rub my thighs together. His touch was arousing me and I think he could tell because he chuckled and sat me up.

He started kissing my jaw then my neck. He nipped at some parts and sucked a bit in a few different places. I bit my lip holding any noise back.

"No baby let me hear you please." He said standing up and setting me back into the chair that was warm from when he sat there.

I let out a small groan when he got on his knees and his hand brushed my thigh.

He opened my legs still looking at me. I look down and he looked at me with what seems like awe in his eyes. He just had a thoughtful and kind smile on his face. He looked down between my legs and his smile grew a little bigger, he looked excited but I could tell he wanted to go slow.

"Can I taste you baby?" He asked looking at me sounding slightly hungry but it was sorta masked with kindness.

"Please." I whispered quietly and he nodded beginning to slide my underwear off.

"Baby why are you so wet?" He asked massaging my thighs and chuckling.

"You made me wet." I said eager and in pain from my arousal.

I've never been aroused so quickly before and it felt good.

"I did? How did I do that?" He asked while slowly kissing and sucking on my inner thighs.

"You- god, I honestly don't know." I said arching my back as he got closer and kissed near my sex.

"Awe you don't know?" He said laughing and started blowing on my clit.

I shuddered and he stood pressing a kiss to my lips before going back on his knees and started touching me.

"Don't hold back gorgeous I want to hear your beautiful noises." He said watching me as he rubbed and I listened. I was moaning loudly.

I've never felt actual pleasure before. During any intimacy I've always been repulsed but I loved this man and it felt really good.

He stopped and I groaned becoming irritated but he quickly replaced his hand with his mouth and it made me yelp. One of his hands crept up my shirt and held onto my breast clamping my nipple between two fingers.

I was moaning as his tongue rolled on my clit and my entrance. I gasped loudly as he started penetrating me with his tongue. It felt so good. I tried to keep my hands away but he saw my struggle and grabbed my hands with his free hand and put them on his head. I massaged his scalp and just enjoyed the sensation.

"Cum whenever you want to beautiful." He whispered as he continued.

I screamed as I came and pulled his hair trying to get him away from me due to my lady parts becoming sensitive but he took his hand from by breast and held me in place by my hips and kept going until he saw that I was off my high.

"God baby you taste so amazing." He said with a smile wiping off his glossy chin.

He picked me up and set me on his lap. I couldn't help but kiss the man. He's all my dreams come true and more.

"I've never came before." I whisper and he smiled as if he accomplished something.

"I could tell but I'm glad I was the first. I could get drunk off of your moans and screams." He said with a charming smile and I felt myself blush. It was such a weird feeling so I put my head into his neck and took a deep breath. He smelt like him and it was my favorite smell.

"A little late when it comes to timing but your off of school today obviously." He said laughing and scratching my back.

"I caught on." I whispered happily.