Chapter 19. $$$$$ (his pov)

I woke up to Oakley on my chest. I had carried her to my bed when she passed out while I was holding her and we just took a nap.

We took the day off school and I want to take her to the mall and maybe get her nails done because they look outgrown a bit. I just rubbed her back thinking about what she did before our nap and I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face. She was amazing.

Not gonna lie I've never let a woman take control and I can tell she is submissive but she also enjoys when men want her. I thought it was hot and I felt myself getting hard at the thought.

Chill buddy

"Hey baby girl? You up?" I said feeling Oakley squirm.

"Mmmhm."

"Well I was thinking I could take you to get a manicure and pedicure then we could go shopping at the mall. Is that okay?" I say still rubbing her back but it became more of a scratch.

"No you don't have to hun." She mumbled pressing her lips to my neck.

"I want to Oakley." I say more stern so she knew I was serious.

"Okay." She sighed and rolled over.

I got up and dressed in front of her just letting her watch me.

"Pick my clothes?" She said with a pouty face.

I loved when she let me pick her clothes. I always wanted to match and this let me do it.

"Of course my love." I say turning to my closet filled with her and I's clothes.

I picked out a black outfit but unlike the one last time it was revealing for her perfect body. I have always loved showing off what I have and I'm the same with her. I want men drooling over her and women either wanting to be her or wanting her. But I am only human and can't help to get a little possessive. She is only and will only ever be mine.

She looked at it and smiled and went into my bathroom to change I'm guessing for a surprise reveal because I've already seen her naked.

She looked so beautiful and sexy when she came out. She had put on some mascara and what looked like I think they call Matte Red Lipstick. Her hair was in a messy ponytail and god she was breathtaking.

"You ready baby boy?" She asked with a smirk. God I'd hate that name if anyone else said it but anything coming from her perfect mouth was music to my ears.

"I am gorgeous." I said standing and kissing her. I pull back and no lipstick went anywhere. Huh I guess matte is magic.

~~~