12. Shower

Mature and sexual content incoming

I really wanted to do a shower smut chapter so here it is 😩

Annie's POV

"Armin I'm... I'm..." I tried to confess to Armin as he still looked at me confused but caressed my hair to calm me down.

"Annie... what is it?" Armin asked as he then wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed circles on my bare back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled in his warmth. I don't want to lose this feeling of comfort, I don't want to lose him

"I'm... an undercover Marleyan agent" I breathed out as I closed my eyes. My eyes started tearing up as I felt Armin's warm embrace leave me. I looked up at him and saw him looking down with his eyes widened.

"I'm part of the elite group of the Warriors, and my mission was to steal intel and... kill you" I said again as Armin didn't move from his spot. I hugged my knees to my chest as I sat on the bed. My lover looking distraught at my confession. He then looked up at me with sad eyes that made my stomach ache.

"So all that time between us... was a lie" He said as I stood up in front of him and cupped his face with both of my hands.

"NO! At first it was but... I- I realized that I don't want to lose this... I realized that... I love you... Armin" I desperately said as his eyes was flowing with tears down his face.

He didn't say anything which broke my heart a little.

"Do... y-you still l-love me?"I asked as he looked down and moved my hands away from his face.

"I don't think I'll ever will again" I broke down on my knees as I heard his words. My heart was in million pieces that it felt like they were knives inside of me. He left the room without giving me another glance.

And he left me

He left me

I hugged my knees to my chest again as I leaned on the bed and looked at the door where he left from.

"A-Armin pl-please don't l-leave me... please" I whispered to myself but I knew he was gone.

I'm alone...

____

"A-Annie?" Armin woke me up as I immediately hugged him and cried in his shoulder. I could feel he was frozen but my whole being was relieved as I felt his hand on my back.

His loving embrace

It was only a dream. A dream of if I told Armin the truth.

Is that what would happen If I confessed to him? Our love would crumble to the ground by my few words?

I can't tell him... I can't

I don't want to... lose him... not him

"Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry! you were shaking and I thought you were having a nightmare and just wanted to wake you up" He was explaining himself as it made me chuckle and look up at him.