9. Promise

Annie's POV

I finally dressed up in an appropriate way as Armin still had his white buttoned up shirt. Eren insisted that he and Mikasa make breakfast for us four so we're all gonna eat together downstairs.

Oh fuck this is gonna be pretty awkward.

I was just waiting for Armin as he was dressing up in normal clothes. I'm surprised that he was comfortable for me to see his bare chest.

He was actually pretty ripped, for someone who doesn't know any physical combat it's pretty impressive. He's well toned abs stretch up his whole body. I just wanna trace my hand though his body and feel them. He doesn't have the best ripped body, like Reiner has more abs than him but... why am I so attracted to Armin's. Is it because he's Armin. Damn I really want to touch...

"Annie... you're like staring into my soul" Armin interrupted my thoughts as I snapped back into reality. Goddammit I was fantasizing again.

"Sorry it's just that... you have a pretty impressive... uhm body." I said awkwardly as Armin chuckled and scratched the behind of his head. Why the hell am I being so awkward?

He came up to me and grabbed my hand. I looked up at him surprised.

"A-Armin what are..." I stopped as he moved my hand to his body, gently brushing through the structure of his toned abs. As if he knew what I was thinking.

"It's all yours" He whispered as I smirked at him.

"It better be" I playfully said as he laughed.

Armin took a look to my wrist, the one where i pierced it's flesh with the razor blade. It was bleeding a bit but it wasn't serious. I tried to pull away my arm but he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a tight hug. I couldn't help but nuzzle in his warmth. I felt his set of lips touch the top of my head.

"You can talk to me Annie... about anything. You know that right?" He whispered as he leaned his chin on top of my head. I nodded.

"Okay, let's go then" He lifted my chin up to gaze at my eyes. Then he just stared at my lips. I couldn't take it anymore as I leaned up to kiss his luscious lips. I swear his lips are a drug, I'm so damn addicted. I pulled back and pushed him away playfully as he chuckled.

We finally dressed up as we got down to the dining room and met up with Eren and Mikasa.

Eren was smiling widely as Mikasa sighed beside him. They were already sitting on the dining table with breakfast ready. Armin looked at me as if for confirmation and I nodded. He smiled at me.

We sat down beside each other and quietly ate our breakfast. Armin and Eren would talk about some random topics like work, sports, how Eren apparently carries Armin in Call of Duty Warzone. Armin refuses but I think he's lying.

Mikasa just listened but she chuckled once in a while, she's more of a listener like me.

"Say Annie what happened to your wrist" Mikasa asked as she still kept eating her breakfast.

My eyes widened and bad memories and emotions ran into my head as I remembered the pain. I was heavy breathing, I couldn't...