11

The next day...

Wen Qing nodded her head as she confirmed her suspicions. With a sigh, she turned around and faced Yibo, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying.

"It's wolfsbane. This dosage could kill any alpha, beta, omega wolf. But your True Alpha wolf... I guess your wolf is strong enough to withstand it."

Yibo nodded. "I know my wolf is not dead yet. I can feel it. It just... Won't come out..."

Wen Qing smiled "It's alright. What we'll do for now is to train your body, so that your wolf can come out to a nice, trained body.

We'll also find some ways to slowly get rid of the remaining wolfsbane in your blood while you establish a greater connection with your wolf by thinking more about your mate. Zhan is the key to connecting with your wolf."

Yibo nodded, listening. Though he did not know how long it will take or how tough it will be, he knows he will bring his wolf back and go back to Xiao Zhan's side.

"W-Wait!" Yibo shouted as his jaw dropped. "Zhan? Why is Zhan the key to connecting with my wolf? Besides, how am I supposed to think of my mate who I've not found?"

Wei Ying laughed "You're still denying? We all heard it! You were shouting Zhan's name in your sleep!"

"What does that have to do with Zhan being the key to connecting with my wolf?" Yibo frowned and asked, not understanding.

Lan Zhan stepped forward and held Wei Ying by the waist, pulling him close. "The most important thing to us true alphas, is our mate. We will only have feelings for our mate, no one else."

Wei Ying giggled. "We spied on you before approaching you. We've seen how protective you are over Zhan! Your eyes and your every action so obviously tells us that you have already fallen for him! He is your mate!"

Wen Qing nodded "Lan WangJi is a good example of most true alphas. Cold, aloof, and only warms up to his mate.

You are a special case. Maybe it is because you were with your mate since his birth, hence your temperament is warmer and livelier. But, there is no doubt that you will still only ever love your mate."

Yibo stood there, blinking. It's not because he does not want to believe it. He has so desperately wished for such things despite knowing it is impossible!

"C-Can two alphas be... T-Together...?" Yibo stuttered, his heart pounding. He and Zhan... Are mates? They can be together? No one will separate them or steal his Zhan away?

Wei Ying laughed and shut his eyes before opening them to reveal bright red eyes. "Yours truly is an alpha" Wei Ying smirked.

Lan Zhan growled and turned Wei Ying's face to him, not wanting anyone else to see his mate's seductive, sexy face.

"My jealous hubby. He will only have eyes for his Zhan!" Wei Ying laughed and kissed Lan Zhan before dragging him out, making Wen Qing roll her eyes and sigh.

Wen Qing saw Yibo looking a little sad and asked "What's wrong? You don't like the idea of Zhan being your mate?"

"Of course not!" Yibo snapped. It is his lifelong wish, okay?! Yibo sighed "It's just, it seems like we won't be able to have kids..."

"Oh Yibo, don't worry" Wen Qing chuckled. "You and Zhan can have a child. Your true alpha pheromones can cause Zhan's inner body to slightly change when mating, opening up a passage to his womb"

Yibo's eyes lit up as his heart pounded with excitement. He and Zhan are mates! He and Zhan can have kids! How good is that?!

Looking at Yibo's look of disbelief, pinching himself to see if all of this is real, Wen Qing smiled. "It's true. Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian's son, Lan SiZhui has already long been married with kids!"

Wen Qing then left Yibo for him to get some space. Yibo gulped and slapped himself once... Twice... Hundred... Thousand times.

Yibo laughed as his red cheeks and palms hurt, his eyes watered as tears flowed down. "Zhan is my mate! Mine!" Yibo shouted and laughed as he cried.

After venting all the hesitations and secrets he kept deep inside him, Yibo felt lighter and refreshed. "Zhan... My mate..." Yibo happily said as he ran out of the room.

Wen Qing, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying watched as Yibo ran around the whole area, shouting and jumping happily "Zhan!" "My mate!" "Mine!" "Kids with Zhan!" "We can have kids!" and so on and so forth.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan who didn't know anything was still laying lifeless on Yibo's bed. He didn't want to do anything. He only wanted Yibo by his side.

Xiao Zhan sighed and got up, hearing his four parents murmuring outside Yibo's door for the past few hours. He is a good boy. He doesn't want his parents to be stressed out by him.

Opening the door, the 4 adults were stunned before pulling Xiao Zhan in for a hug. Xiao Zhan was surprised but cried again.

Yibo had left him and he didn't even know. He also doesn't know how long it will be before Yibo comes back.

It's only been slightly more than a day and Xiao Zhan already misses him like crazy.

"It's okay Papas, Mamas. I'm fine. I will take care of myself. But... Can I stay in Yibo's room?" Xiao Zhan hesitatingly asked.

"Of course" Mama Wang smiled and stroked Xiao Zhan's head. Xiao Zhan then smiled and gave a sheepish smile. "I'm hungry, can I have food?"

"Of course!" The four adults happily dragged Xiao Zhan to the kitchen. Xiao Zhan smiled and replied to them happily but deep inside, all he was thinking of was Yibo.