28

"Wait, we don't have a condom..." Yibo said, remembering all the threats received from their parents to not make Xiao Zhan pregnant.

Xiao Zhan ran to his bag and dug out a box of condoms, leaving Yibo jaw dropped. When did Zhan buy the condoms? "Z-Zhan... Y-You..."

"Chu Yue and Zifan gave it to me!" Xiao Zhan blushed and added "I wasn't the one who bought it! They gave it to me during break time!"

Yibo nodded his head while trying not to laugh which made Xiao Zhan blush harder. "Stop laughing! It really wasn't me!"

Yibo chuckled and hugged Xiao Zhan, trying to coax him. "Alright, I believe you. Don't worry, I will make sure to buy them in the future"

Xiao Zhan was left speechless by Yibo's shamelessness. All of a sudden, he realised that Yibo had removed his shirt.

"W-What are you doing!" Xiao Zhan gasped while covering his bare chest protectively. Yibo shook the box of condoms "Of course we are about to use this"

"Y-You take off your clothes first!" Xiao Zhan said, embarrassed to stand naked. Yibo chuckled as he took his shirt off. "Come on Zhan, I've bathed you so many times"

Xiao Zhan stared at Yibo's muscles in awe, his saliva almost dripping. Yibo moved forward and pushed Xiao Zhan onto the bed, hovering over him.

Yibo took Xiao Zhan's hand and placed it on his chest. "Like it?" Yibo asked with a smirk. Xiao Zhan blushed and wanted to hide but Yibo held him and kissed him.

They touched each other while kissing, and Yibo's hand groped Xiao Zhan's butt, kneading it. "Zhan, you're so wet" Yibo whispered.

"That's impossible! I'm an Alpha!" Xiao Zhan sat up in shock. Yibo smiled "I know, but my teachers said a True Alpha's mate can lubricate themselves and get pregnant with the True Alpha's pheromones"

"I-I can get pregnant?" Xiao Zhan stiffened. "Yeah, you can give birth to our pups... Do you not like it?" Yibo asked, feeling Xiao Zhan tense up.

"I'm just... Surprised..." Xiao Zhan smiled and wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck. "I'll be more than happy to give birth to our pups" Xiao Zhan kissed Yibo.

Yibo was fired up by Xiao Zhan's words, but still made sure to carefully prepare him before putting on the condom. "Zhan, are you ready?" Yibo asked, feeling nervous.

Xiao Zhan blushed and looked away from Yibo's intense gaze "D-Do you have to ask... J-Just hurry..."

Yibo chuckled and interlocked their hands as he slowly pushed in while giving Xiao Zhan short kisses and pecks. However, Xiao Zhan was still too tight.

"Relax, Zhan" Yibo whispered as he licked Xiao Zhan's scent gland. Xiao Zhan trembled from the pleasure of having his scent gland licked and nibbled on.

Xiao Zhan unknowingly relaxed, and the next moment, Yibo thrusted in hard. "Ahhhh!" Xiao Zhan let out a loud moan.

"I'm in" Yibo proudly announced and Xiao Zhan embarrassedly hid his face in Yibo's chest. It wasn't as painful as the world described. "Hurry move..."

Yibo moved slowly at first and after the both of them were more comfortable, Yibo sped up and pounded fast. Xiao Zhan hooked his arms around Yibo for a kiss.

As time went on, Yibo found Xiao Zhan's sensitive spots and kept targeting them, causing Xiao Zhan to be dizzy from all the pleasure, only moaning and squirming.

Xiao Zhan had already came once and felt close again but Yibo suddenly stopped. Squinting through his blurry vision, Xiao Zhan only saw Yibo with an evil smirk.

"Zhan, call me Ge" Yibo said as he licked Xiao Zhan's scent gland. "Ahhh, s-stupid Yibo... W-What are you d-doing... Hurry..." Xiao Zhan wriggled and moaned. He wanted to jerk himself off but was stopped by Yibo.

"Call me Ge Ge, Zhan" Yibo grinned widely. Xiao Zhan blushed hard and hesitated. Yibo teasingly moved in Xiao Zhan's hole, softly poking his sensitive spot.

"... G... ... G-Ge..." Xiao Zhan blushed hard and looked away. He felt so embarrassed! He had never called Yibo 'Ge' before and Yibo just had to make him say it now!

"Again, Zhan" Yibo smiled widely as he moved slowly. "G-Ge! Hurry, Yibo Ge Ge!" Xiao Zhan started moaning as Yibo resumed his hard and fast thrusts.

"I'm close" Yibo whispered in Xiao Zhan's ear and jerked him off as he thrusted harder and faster. Moments later, the two came at the same time.

Xiao Zhan tiredly laid on the bed, feeling no energy in his body at all. Meanwhile, Yibo replaced his condom with a new one. Xiao Zhan who realised Yibo entered again was shocked. "Yibo? Didn't you just cum?"

Yibo hugged Xiao Zhan tightly, rubbing their scent gland against each other. "Mn, but you made me hard again" Yibo replied, kissing Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan blushed, feeling Yibo growing bigger and bigger in him. "Zhan, I can feel your hole getting wetter, it's so smooth now" Yibo grinned as he easily thrusted.

"Stupid Yibo!" Xiao Zhan hissed as he blushed harder. Did Yibo have to point it out? The next moment, Xiao Zhan yelped as he felt a smack on his butt. Xiao Zhan blushed and felt as if his brains were fried.

"It's Ge Ge for you, Zhan baby" Yibo grinned as he soothingly rubbed and groped the place he just smacked. "Oh, you've gotten even wetter?"

Xiao Zhan could not bear it and wrapped his arms around Yibo, biting his lip. "Yibo Ge Ge, if you tease me anymore, I will ignore you for... For a day!" Xiao Zhan glared.

Yibo's heart tickled. How can his Zhan Zhan be so cute? Yibo chuckled and kissed Xiao Zhan fiercely as they started their second round.