24

After a light, early dinner, they played a few more games before Xiao Zhan dragged Yibo to the ferris wheel. However, Yibo didn't want to.

"Stupid Yibo, let's just take the ferris wheel!" Xiao Zhan huffed. "Annoying Zhan, there's nothing to do on the ferris wheel, we should play more rides!" Yibo argued.

"I want the ferris wheel!" Xiao Zhan pouted. Yibo glanced at the ferris wheel and smirked "Annoying Zhan, you want to be alone with me in an enclosed space?"

Xiao Zhan blushed but Yibo continued "We can do that at home, and at any time, but it doesn't have to be the ferris wheel, right?"

Xiao Zhan glared at Yibo with accusing eyes, shocking Yibo. Why is his mate unhappy? "Fine! Let's go on other rides!" Xiao Zhan said and unhappily walked away from the ferris wheel.

Yibo wondered if there was something special on the ferris wheel. He immediately grabbed his upset mate's hand.

"My cute, lovely, Zhan, don't be upset. On second thoughts, I really want to go on the ferris wheel" Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan into his embrace.

"Really?" Xiao Zhan pouted. "Mn, really. Let's go" Yibo chuckled and kissed his lips before pulling Zhan towards the ferris wheel.

Xiao Zhan happily followed Yibo. Again, they did not have to queue and quickly got onto the ferris wheel.

Xiao Zhan got on with so much excitement and anticipation. Yibo who felt it, chuckled and shook his head.

They admired the view and when they were at the top, Xiao Zhan fiddled with his fingers nervously. Yibo could feel his mate so excited and smiled.

"Wow, Zhan look! Fireworks!" Yibo exclaimed. What a coincidence, fireworks setting off when they reached the top.

Yibo felt that it is great that he decided to let his mate go on the ferris wheel. Letting Zhan feel so happy and excited makes him happy too.

However, right after that, Xiao Zhan's anticipation and excitement immediately went downhill. He stopped fiddling with his fingers and glared at Yibo.

Yibo gulped, sitting there, not daring to look at his upset mate while wondering what he did wrong. Was the scenery not good enough?

When they got off, Xiao Zhan was on the brink of tears. "Stupid Yibo!" Xiao Zhan shouted and stormed away.

Yibo was stunned and wanted to chase after Xiao Zhan but stopped when he saw a sign pointing towards the ferris wheel which read:

"The best amusement park location for a date!"
"Kiss your lover when you reach the top to achieve happiness together forever!"

Ahh... Yibo remembered. It seems that kissing at the top of the ferris wheel with a lover symbolises many things and is very romantic.

Yibo then received a new message. When he looked closely, there were many messages, all of them from his friends asking if they had kissed at the top and if they liked the fireworks they set off at the perfect timing.

Yibo remembered Xiao Zhan using his phone on the ferris wheel instead of looking at the scenery. Ahhh... He probably messed up...

Yibo quickly ran and caught up with Xiao Zhan who was already crying. "Go... Hic... Away...!" Xiao Zhan cried and shrugged off Yibo's hand.

"Aish, what a crybaby" Yibo pulled and hugged Xiao Zhan who struggled in his embrace. After a while, Yibo directly dragged Xiao Zhan to the ferris wheel.

"I said I don't want to ride it anymore!" Xiao Zhan shouted but Yibo pulled him into the cabin and with a few clicks, the cabin was locked.

Xiao Zhan glared at Yibo, before huffing and staring out the window with teary eyes. What an insensitive, unromantic mate!

And now he is forcing him to sit through another boring ride and doing nothing again! Xiao Zhan sniffed and teared up even more.

Yibo saw Xiao Zhan huffing and pouting and chuckled lowly. Such a cute mate. Yibo regretted not looking up on romantic things to do at an amusement park and missing the chance to fulfil his mate's anticipation.

After around 10 minutes, Yibo noticed that they were just about to reach the top, while Xiao Zhan was still huffing and pouting.

Yibo got up and with a slam, he trapped Xiao Zhan within his arms. "Ahhh! It's shaking!" Xiao Zhan shouted but before he had the chance to scold Yibo, he was kissed.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened as his lips were fiercely nibbled on. All of a sudden, fireworks exploded in the sky again. Xiao Zhan's eyes turned teary.

When the cabin started moving, Yibo released Xiao Zhan's lips with a smirk. "S-Stupid Yibo! Why didn't you do it earlier!" Xiao Zhan cried and lightly hit Yibo.

Xiao Zhan felt upset when Yibo didn't want to go on the ferris wheel and even more upset when Yibo didn't do anything!

"Aish, my crybaby, I'm sorry, I didn't know earlier" Yibo sat beside Xiao Zhan and kissed his forehead.

"Didn't you read the manga Dengeki Daisy with me? Kousuke kissed Hotaru at the top as a promise that he will always be faithful no matter how far apart they are!"

Yibo briefly remembered reading the many shojo mangas with Xiao Zhan but in actual fact, Xiao Zhan was the only one reading while he was busy staring at Xiao Zhan...

"I forgot, Zhan... Will you forgive me?" Yibo asked as Xiao Zhan sulked. "Please, my one and only Zhan, my cute, silly, handsome mate"

"I'm not silly" Xiao Zhan glared at Yibo, who laughed and hugged Xiao Zhan tightly. "I love you, Annoying Zhan. Only you. Forever."

Xiao Zhan blushed and climbed onto Yibo's lap, then hugged him tightly and whispered "Stupid Bo Bo... I love you too..."

They remained cuddling like that, until...

"S-Sirs! You can't do anything inappropriate in the cabin!" A panicked voice sounded when the cabin stopped.

Xiao Zhan blushed and shouted "We're not doing anything!" The staff who calmed down immediately blushed and apologized.

Yibo laughed and showed them the VIP ticket "One more round please" The staff embarrassedly nodded and let them remain in the cabin.

When the cabin started moving, Yibo lifted Xiao Zhan's face and kissed him gently. Seeing Xiao Zhan's red face and teary eyes, Yibo could not help but feel aroused.

"Zhan, shall we really do something?" Yibo whispered into Xiao Zhan's ear, his voice filled with lust. Xiao Zhan jumped up and quickly got off Yibo's lap. "Shameless!"