2

2 years later...

"Yibo!" Xiao Zhan shouted as he dived into Yibo's bed. Xiao Zhan jumped on Yibo's bed, dancing around while singing at the top of his lungs.

Suddenly, Xiao Zhan was knocked off the bed by a pillow thrown by Yibo. "Shut up, annoying Zhan!"

"Wake up, stupid Yibo!" Xiao Zhan shouted back while throwing the pillow back at Yibo and climbing back onto his bed.

"Stop rubbing your smelly scent all over my bed!" Yibo complained, making Xiao Zhan angry "I'm cleaning your smelly scent with my heavenly scent!"

"Annoying Zhan!" Yibo shouted while pulling Xiao Zhan's collar with a fist. "Stupid Yibo!" Xiao Zhan shouted back and gripped Yibo's collar too.

"Boys" Mrs Wang knocked the door "Time for breakfast. Why do the two of you not get sick of saying the same things everyday?"

"Mama, annoying Zhan is being annoying!" Yibo huffed while Xiao Zhan whined "Mama Wang, stupid Yibo is bullying me!"

"My mama is not your mama!" Yibo scolded Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan placed his hands on his hips and shouted back "Then don't call my mama your mama!"

Mrs Wang shook her head and went out of Yibo's room first. "Annoying Zhan!" Yibo shouted at the same time as Xiao Zhan who shouted "Stupid Yibo!"

"Morning Papa, Mama, Papa Wang, Mama Wang" Xiao Zhan smiled widely, making everyone melt at his cute bunny teeth.

"Good morning Papa, Mama, Papa Xiao, Mama Xiao" Yibo greeted with a little grumble. Why does Xiao Zhan always beat him in greeting their parents?

Yibo was still eating breakfast when Xiao Zhan started talking continuously beside him. Yibo was rolled his eyes, knowing Xiao Zhan must have swallowed his food again because there was a rule to not talk while eating.

"Stupid Yibo! I'm talking to you!" Xiao Zhan shouted in Yibo's ear which made Yibo want to strangle him.

"Annoying Zhan! You don't have to shout in my ear!" Yibo shouted back. Xiao Zhan huffed and crossed his arms "I asked if you want to go to the park!"

"Of course!" Yibo replied, still annoyed for having a ringing ear as he continued eating his breakfast.

A few minutes later, Xiao Zhan was pulling Yibo by his hand with all his might but Yibo did not budge. Xiao Zhan threw Yibo's hand away.

"Stupid Yibo! You said you wanted to go to the park!" Xiao Zhan shouted and Yibo smirked and got up "I'm just showing you how weak you are, not able to pull me"

Xiao Zhan growled and jumped forward, hitting Yibo's back with his body. "Annoying Zhan!" Yibo growled back.

"Are you leaving now?" Mrs Xiao asked which made both kids forget about their argument as they nodded their heads furiously.

Mrs Xiao handed them their packed lunch and the two happily ran out, one bringing his bicycle while the other bringing his skateboard.

"Stupid Yibo! Look! I can ride the bicycle!" Xiao Zhan shouted while enjoying himself, trying to turn. Yibo rolled his eyes.

"Annoying Zhan! It's a four wheeled bicycle, of course you can ride it!" Yibo shouted back as he got on his skateboard.

They played while shouting each other's name, trying to show off, when suddenly, Xiao Zhan was yanked up by his collar.

"You're so noisy, you and your buddy have been shouting so loudly. Is riding this trash such an accomplishment?" The boy sneered as he kicked Xiao Zhan's bicycle.

"Let me down!" Xiao Zhan wriggled in the air, trying to get the older boy to let him down. Yibo frowned and immediately rode over.

He managed to crash his skateboard into the older boy, catching Xiao Zhan and rolling on the ground.

The older boy got up growling and his friends came over. Yibo immediately stood back up with Xiao Zhan behind him.

The boy bent down to match their heights and wriggle his index finger about. "You two are just useless, noisy kids!"

Xiao Zhan jumped out from behing Yibo, biting hard on the older boy's index finger. The older boy shouted as he could not pull his finger out.

The older boy's friends started hitting Xiao Zhan to make him let go. Yibo went forward to help Xiao Zhan but was held back by the other boys.

A few punches later, Xiao Zhan whimpered and let go of the boy's hand. The boy was filled with rage as he smirked.

His friends held Xiao Zhan up and the boy swung his right arm in circles. After warming up, he punched hard with all his strength, making Xiao Zhan whimper and tear up.

Yibo tried escaping the older boys but they were all alphas too. The boy looked at the restrained Yibo and smirked as he landed another hard punch on Xiao Zhan's stomach.

Yibo growled loudly, feeling anger and helplessness filling him. Yibo shut his eyes in anger and when he opened them, they were bright red.

Yibo growled loudly, his growl filled with command. The other boys froze. They would only come in contact with their wolves from around 14 to 18 years old.

How did this little boy come into contact with his wolf when they haven't? Yibo took the chance and dived towards Xiao Zhan, hugging him.

The next moment, a louder, fiercer, alpha growl was heard.