12

3 years later... Xiao Zhan, 17, had grown to be a handsome and cute alpha. However, his aura was different.

He was no longer the soft, spoiled kid that wanted to be pampered by others. Instead, he didn't want to be pampered by anyone.

He was still kind and smiled often, but there is this certain coldness around him. A barrier than no one can break through.

Meanwhile, Yibo had grown more well built. He had been able to strengthen his connection with his wolf and they have gotten rid of all the wolfsbane.

However, something is lacking. Yibo still did not manage to change into his wolf form. Today, Yibo was training again when suddenly...

"Urghh...! H-Hurts!" Yibo exclaimed, falling to the ground, cruling up. His whole lower body screamed pain despite his extremely high pain tolerance.

Wen Qing immediately frowned. This kind of sudden, internal pain... "Yibo. Feel it properly. Where hurts more? The front or the back?"

Yibo grit his teeth and tried to focus to not pass out. "T-The b-back..." Yibo groaned out after a while.

Wen Qing gasped and stumbled back in shock and disbelief, softly mumbling "Has someone deflowered Zhan?"

Yibo's eyes widened as his good hearing captured those words. His pupils shook with fear, disbelief, anger and jealousy.

With a very loud growl that echoed for miles, Yibo's eyes shone bloody, bright red. His canines quickly grew as claws came out of his hands. With a few more bone cracking sounds, Yibo had finally fully transformed into his wolf.

"A-Alpha..." Wen Qing, despite being an alpha, could not control her body and knelt, submitting to Yibo's command.

Lan Zhan immediately appeared, standing in front of Wen Qing as he bared his fangs, released his claws and let his eyes glow a bloody, bright red too as he growled back.

Yibo stood, staring and trying to fight back for a good, long, 10 seconds before his eyes closed and he collapsed to the ground.

Meanwhile... "Ahhh... Ahhh,... M-Mnnn..." Xiao Zhan moaned in pleasure, not knowing how much pain he just caused Yibo to go through, yet managing to bring back Yibo's wolf.

"Mnnn... Y-Yibo..." Xiao Zhan moaned as he fingered himself faster and stroke his cock. Xiao Zhan cummed on Yibo's bedsheets.

Immediately, the guilt washed over Xiao Zhan as he buried himself in Yibo's blanket. "S-Stupid Yibo..." Xiao Zhan curled up while tearing up.

Xiao Zhan had been sleeping here for so long until Yibo's scent was already gone. It was all because of this that Xiao Zhan ended up digging deep into Yibo's cupboard but found his old underwear with his scent and became horny.

Xiao Zhan was so embarrased but he did not know why the thought of Yibo fucking him almost made him orgasm.

Xiao Zhan hesitatingly started poking his hole with his fingers and ended up fingering himself while thinking of Yibo.

"Stupid Yibo... Hurry come back and rub your smelly scent here... I... I miss you so much..." Xiao Zhan started sobbing while cursing Yibo for leaving him.

After some time, Xiao Zhan cleaned himself, made sure his scent was very faint before climbing into Yibo's cupboard, where his scent was the strongest.

When Yibo woke up, he was confused. But after remembering what happened, he felt power rushing through every inch of his body as he growled "Zhan!"

Who?! Who would dare deflower his Zhan before him?! Who would dare touch a single speck of Zhan's skin?!

Yibo immediately wanted to skin that person alive as hatred and power rushed through him, his eyes glowing bloody red.

"Quick! He's going out of control!" Wen Qing urged Lan Zhan who quickly injected Yibo with sedatives to calm him down.

"My wolf is out. Can I leave now?" Yibo calmly said while controlling his anger. "No" Wei Ying said and Yibo snapped and growled, shouting "Why?!"

Lan Zhan growled angrily and pushed Wei Ying behind him. "Because you will end up going to your mate and creating a havoc!"

Wei Ying touched Lan Zhan's hand gently and popped his head out from behind. "Yibo, you have not learnt to control your wolf. True alphas are dangerously possessive. If your wolf goes out of control, you might even start killing indiscriminately."

"I won't" Yibo frowned and Wei Ying smiled. "What would you do after seeing the man who deflowered Zhan?"

"I'll rip him into shreds!" Yibo growled, feeling anger rising in him. "And what if you see another person who is interested in Zhan?"

"I'll kill them and gouge their eyes out for looking at my Zhan!" Yibo breathed harder as his wolf felt angrier. "I won't spare a single one of them!"

"Are you hearing yourself Yibo? When you start killing, it's not that hard to continue. You have to learn to control your wolf first" Wei Ying said and pulled Lan Zhan out.

Wen Qing then came up to Yibo. "Yibo, listen to us. Once you control your wolf, you can go back to Zhan."

Yibo sat there with a straight face and Wen Qing left him to give him some time alone. Yibo laid on his side, feeling sad.

"I miss you so much, Zhan... Who did you get together with while I'm away?" Yibo sighed. "I want to go back to you and keep you by my side..."

After hours of thinking, Yibo had calmed down. He came out with a new determination and apologised, then asked them to help him, teach him how to control his wolf.