18

Yibo and Xiao Zhan went to the movies with Yibo's friends. Throughout the show, Yibo held Xiao Zhan's hand, fed him popcorn and did all sorts of ridiculous things, to which Yibo's friends could only roll their eyes at.

Yibo and Xiao Zhan always had their hands interlocked, and they would say sweet nothings to each other that made Yibo's friends get goosebumps all over.

Throughout the day, it went just like this, with Yibo and Xiao Zhan having a 'Public Display of Affection' session where Yibo's friends are the audience.

Yibo's friends, despite rolling their eyes most of the time, they still had fun and enjoyed catching up with Yibo and Zhan.

At the end of the day, Xiao Zhan pulled Yibo up the bus, all the way to the backseat. Yibo saw the fairly empty bus and the few sleepy people nodding off in their seats.

Other than the driver who might look into the mirror, no one would see them. Yibo smirked and held Zhan's hand.

"Zhan, pulling me all the way to the backseat where no one would look at us... You're quite naughty" Yibo whispered in Xiao Zhan's ear.

Xiao Zhan immediately blushed red. "N-Nonsense! What are you thinking! The backseat is more spacious!"

Yibo laughed and did not tease him further, but Xiao Zhan could not wipe the blush off his face. "Stupid Bo Bo!"

Yibo laughed harder, then placed his hand on Xiao Zhan's thigh. Xiao Zhan who had not calmed down jumped and let put a small squeak.

"W-Wang Yibo! W-What are you doing!" Xiao Zhan whispered yelled. Yibo gulped. He should probably stop teasing Zhan as it obviously affects himself too.

Look at how cute Zhan is being! What if he loses control? Yibo chuckled and wrapped an arm around Xiao Zhan's neck.

Xiao Zhan blushed but slightly shifted himself down his seat, allowing him to comfortably lean his head against Yibo.

"Zhan, let's go on more dates like this" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead. "W-What d-date... T-This is a meet up with your friends!" Xiao Zhan replied.

Just then, their phones vibrated. Xiao Zhan took out his phone to check and saw that he and Yibo were added into a group chat with Yibo's friends.

"Thanks for inviting us on your lovely date" Li Wen Han texted. "Yeah, thanks for making us a third/fourth/fifth/sixth wheel" Zhou Yi Xuan added.

"See, they agree that it's our date" Yibo chuckled. Xiao Zhan huffed and kept his phone. "Not counted! Our first date must be the two of us alone!"

"Mn, then let's go on a date tomorrow" Yibo said. Xiao Zhan blushed, shyly slipping his hand into Yibo's and whispered "Stupid Bo Bo, I have school tomorrow..."

"Then let's go on a date after your school ends!" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan shyly agreed "Okay..."

Yibo smiled, and tilted Xiao Zhan's chin up. With such a gentle, handsome and cute face, Yibo could not help but gulp.

"Zhan..." Yibo's voice came out a little hoarse, which made Xiao Zhan blush. Yibo has really gotten very handsome.

The two leaned closer, until their lips touches. The two sucked in their breaths at how warm a simple peck could fill their hearts.

Yibo moved his lips first, sucking and nibbling on Zhan's before Zhan responded and did the same.

Xiao Zhan let out a soft moan and both their eyes widened as they broke the kiss when the bus suddenly jerked forward.

Xiao Zhan sat up straight and cleared his throat as he looked out the window. How could a kiss be so good?!

Yibo chuckled and when no one was looking, he wrapped his arms around Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan looked around and after seeing that no one was watching them, he adjusted himself to lean comfortably against Yibo. Just like that, the two enjoyed their peaceful ride home.

Reaching home, Xiao Zhan very naturally went into Yibo's room. Of course, it is because he had made Yibo's room his during the time Yibo was away.

Xiao Zhan blushed in realisation and turned around. "T-Then I-I'll be going back to my room..." Xiao Zhan embarrassedly said.

Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan's hand before he could leave. "Don't. The both of us can stay in this room from now. We're mates"

"A-Alright..." Xiao Zhan said. Yibo watched as Xiao Zhan shyly, clumsily, hurriedly gathered his things and ran into the bathroom.

Yibo chuckled to himself before noticing Xiao Zhan's spongebob bolster on his bed. Previously, he was too absorbed in Xiao Zhan to realise this!

Yibo clicked his tongue, grabbed the bolster as if he was picking up someone by the collar, went to Xiao Zhan's room, and carelessly tossed it on his bed.

Yibo shut the door and gave himself a proud smile before going back to his room. When Xiao Zhan came out of the bathroom, Yibo felt like he stopped breathing.

Yibo gulped. A loose t-shirt, such short shorts, with dripping wet hair. Annoying Zhan is obviously seducing him!

"L-Let me dry your hair..." Yibo said and pulled Xiao Zhan to the bed, before grabbing the towel and ruffle through his hair to dry it.

Xiao Zhan blushed. He loves being pampered by Yibo! Looking up, Xiao Zhan froze when he saw Yibo watching him like a prey.

When Xiao Zhan looked up with those cute innocent eyes looking into his like a bunny, Yibo could not hold himself back and kissed him roughly.

Yibo placed one hand at the back of Xiao Zhan's head to deepen the kiss while Xiao Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo.

And as the kiss got deeper and more intense, Xiao Zhan was pushed down onto the bed, his hands pinned as Yibo ravaged his lips.