19

"B-Bo Bo..." Xiao Zhan muttered out as they broke the kiss. Yibo licked his lips. How could his mate taste so good?

Xiao Zhan blushed. "S-Stupid Bo Bo... Y-You're hard..." Xiao Zhan stuttered, clearly feeling a huge hard thing poking against him.

Yibo's ear turned red as he got up. "S-Sorry, I-I'll go bathe first" Yibo said and gathered his things before going into the bathroom.

He was nervous too! He didn't know if they are going too fast, if Xiao Zhan would dislike it, or anything!

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan dazedly touched his lips, his face getting hotter and hotter. The kiss felt too good! But...

Would they be taking the next step? Would Yibo deflower him? Xiao Zhan instantly became nervous.

He quickly rubbed his hair dry, tossed the towel into the laundry bag, and sat under the covers, leaning against the headboard.

Xiao Zhan gulped nervously. He fidgeted about and was in a daze for a long time. Zhan was about to find comfort in his spongebob bolster when Yibo came out of the bathroom.

Xiao Zhan gasped and stared as Yibo walked out. Xiao Zhan blushed, before he got up and went to Yibo.

Yibo gulped as Xiao Zhan tiptoed. Closing his eyes, he only felt the towel rubbing his hair. Yibo opened his eyes to see Xiao Zhan's face just inches away from his.

"Let me help you dry your hair too... A-Alpha..." Xiao Zhan said and Yibo's eyes widened. This is the first time Xiao Zhan called him Alpha!

"Y-Yibo..." Xiao Zhan moaned when Yibo grabbed his small waist and kissed him hard. Xiao Zhan felt he was kissed so hard that he might fall backwards.

The next moment, the two stumbled backwards as Yibo tried to kiss Xiao Zhan deeper. Xiao Zhan blushed feeling that he might be eaten alive.

"Zhan... You're seducing me" Yibo said hoarsely which sent tingles through Xiao Zhan, making him tremble.

"I-I was just drying your hair" Xiao Zhan said. He could not control the blush spreading all over his body. He just feels so shy, nervous, embarrassed, yet happy!

"W-Wait here! I have something for you" Xiao Zhan said as he pushed Yibo away and went to Yibo's cupboard, reaching deep inside.

Yibo gulped seeing Xiao Zhan's butt which was facing him, twisting and turning as he reached for something.

"Close your eyes!" Xiao Zhan shouted. Yibo flinched, thinking he got caught and shut his eyes. After some time, he heard Xiao Zhan say "Open your eyes"

Yibo opened his eyes and saw a small model of his favourite motorcycle, a skateboard and a PlayStation 5.

"Your birthday presents..." Xiao Zhan whispered. Yibo chuckled and pulled Xiao Zhan into a warm hug "Thank you, Zhan"

Xiao Zhan smiled and hugged Yibo back, but flinched when Yibo lightly bit his earlobe and spoke "Zhan, where's my 19th birthday present? You're missing one year"

"Y-You're holding your 19th birthday present now..." Xiao Zhan blushed "Because I'm of legal age this year..."

Xiao Zhan felt Yibo's body grow stiff as the hard thing poking his tummy grew bigger. Xiao Zhan wriggled his way out of Yibo's hug and ran and hid under the blankets.

So embarrassing! He actually said it! Zhan was so embarrassed, but Yibo licked his lips, walked over, and pulled open the covers.

"Zhan, you're clearly seducing me" Yibo said and hovered over Xiao Zhan. "I-I... I d-didn't?" Xiao Zhan stuttered, accompanied with a questioning tone, which made Yibo laugh.

When Yibo stopped laughing, all he could see was Xiao Zhan's face. So cute, so lovely. Yibo wish to ravage him and eat him up, make his body flush red and his eyes tear up.

Yibo gulped, his imagination making his hard rod even harder. Yibo leaned down and kissed Xiao Zhan gently, trying his best not to ravish Xiao Zhan and scare him away.

"I'm happy, annoying Zhan. I never thought that we would actually be fated mates" Yibo mumbled, breaking the kiss.

Xiao Zhan teared up and wrapped his four limbs around Yibo, sniffing. "M-Me too... What would I have done without you... My stupid Bo Bo..."

The two laughed, Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's tears away, just as he did when they were young.

"You owe me birthday presents!" Xiao Zhan crossed him arms and whined, which made Yibo smile and shake his head.

"Zhan, you already received my presents yet you claimed you didn't!" Yibo sighed and pretended to be upset. "W-When did I?!" Xiao Zhan huffed.

Yibo spoke "On your 15th birthday, didn't you receive a nintendo switch? On your 16th birthday, I gave you a bunny shaped bouquet of rose from ROSEONLY and your favourite Ferrero Rocher"

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened as Yibo continued "On your 17th birthday, I gave you a two-wheeled bicycle. It's for you to finally stop using the four wheeled bike!"

"Meanie!" Xiao Zhan hissed as he lightly hit Yibo. Yibo laughed and took out a pendant. "This is your 18th birthday present"

Yibo pressed the side of the pendant and in it had a picture of young Yibo and Xiao Zhan hugging each other, smiling widely.

Xiao Zhan could not help but smile seeing the pendant. Yibo took out another one. "One for you, one for me. Couple pendants"

Xiao Zhan smiled so widely and he suddenly pounced on Yibo. "I love you, Stupid Bo Bo!" Xiao Zhan shouted and kissed Yibo.

Yibo growled, pounced on Xiao Zhan and kissed him back fiercely. Meanwhile, the four adults "..."

Was Zhan always so pro-active? Maybe he is a power bottom? Hearing growls and sounds of things knocking over, all 4 adults felt that maybe it is time to soundproof the house...

Meanwhile, Yibo and Xiao Zhan transformed into their wolf form and played around, pouncing on each other and rolling around, only cuddling each other to sleep once they were satisfied playing for hours.

The 4 adults who were not so innocent felt like it was great to be young! Such good stamina to last for hours on their first time!