15

After their breakfast, Yibo took Zhan by the hand and went to his room. Xiao Zhan laid on the bed and used his phone while Yibo eyed him, then stared at his butt.

Xiao Zhan jumped and yelped when Yibo planted a smack on his butt, then groped it. "Zhan" Yibo pinned Xiao Zhan down with one hand, the other still groping his butt.

"Be honest with me, who deflowered you?" Yibo asked. Xiao Zhan had a slight blush and replied "N-No one..."

"Don't lie to me, Zhan" Yibo said and Xiao Zhan frowned. What does Yibo mean? "I didn't lie!" Xiao Zhan replied.

Yibo frowned. "Be honest, Zhan! Which bastard has put his dick in you and deflowered you?! Don't hide it from me!"

Xiao Zhan felt hurt by Yibo's words. He shook off Yibo's hand and flipped them over, pinning Yibo down. Xiao Zhan then gave him a slap before running out of Yibo's room and locking himself in his own.

Yibo was stunned and touched his cheek. Xiao Zhan had never slapped him before! But, can't he be angry that someone else deflowered his mate or even touched his mate?!

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan cried as he packed his things. Wasn't everything fine? Why did Yibo suddenly insist that someone had deflowered him!

Did Yibo see him as someone who would let others touch him? Don't Yibo know that he is the only one Zhan wants? The more Xiao Zhan thought, the sadder he felt.

Meanwhile, Yibo sat on his bed, trying not to get angry. But he can't! He can't let others have their way with his Zhan!

Suddenly, Yibo felt a sharp pain in his heart. He could only guess from what Wen Qing said that this must mean that his mate is very sad.

As true alphas, their mate is everything to them. Hence, if someone else touches their mate, they will feel the sharp burning pain. They will also share their mate's feeling.

Yibo frowned. What was Zhan feeling so sad about? Yibo wanted to go and hug Zhan and lighten his mood but he was still angry that Zhan lied to him and refused to be honest!

Finally, the pain in his heart was too much to bear. It kept scratching against him and Yibo could not stand the thought of his Zhan hurting so badly.

Yibo went to Zhan's door and knocked but as expected, there were no replies. Yibo tried opening the door and was surprised to find it unlocked but was even more surprised that Zhan wasn't inside.

"Wang Yibo! What did you do?!" Mama Wang roared and Yibo turned around to see Papa Wang, Mama Wang and Mama Xiao storming towards him.

"W-What did I do?" Yibo asked back, confused. "Zhan just asked Papa Xiao to send him to Bowen's house for a few days! And he was crying so badly! What did you do to him?" Papa Wang asked.

"Who is Bowen?" Yibo who's ear perked up immediately raised his voice. Is he the person that dared to touch his Zhan?

"Answer me!" Papa Wang scolded and Yibo frowned. "I only asked him who deflowered him! In my 3rd year of being away, someone deflowered Zhan! I clearly felt the burning pain of someone other than me entering him!"

"You silly boy! Zhan loves you so much and has waited for you all the time! How could he have let someone deflower him?!" Mama Wang scolded.

"Yibo, in the 4 years you were gone, we saw how sad and lonely Zhan was. He built a barrier around himself and did not flirt or date around. We could all tell that he was waiting for you... I believe that Zhan will not let others casually touch him too" Mama Xiao said.

Yibo was then left alone. Yibo felt a tinge of guilt, for not trusting Zhan. But how could he? He clearly felt the pain!

Yibo turned around and entered Xiao Zhan's room, which made him smile. There were pictures of the two of them hanging all around the room.

Yibo walked around and thought for a little before opening the drawer under Xiao Zhan's table. Seeing the familiar book, Yibo smiled and picked it up.

Yibo knows that it is wrong to look at another's diary, but he can't help it! He just wants to know everything about his Zhan during the 4 years he was gone.

Yibo started from the beginning, when they were kids and laughed at Xiao Zhan's childishness. Yibo loves that every page of Zhan's diary had his name in there.

But as he read, he realised that Zhan had already fell for him a long, long, time ago. When Yibo finished the diary, he frowned.

Zhan clearly loves him so much! Zhan clearly misses him and thinks of him all the time. Yibo felt bad for suspecting Zhan.

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan was pouting, sulking and complaining at his best friend, Li Bowen's house.

"Can you believe it? Yibo thinks I slept with someone else! And he kept insisting it!" Xiao Zhan complained with a hurt expression.

"I think you're overreacting" Bowen shrugged his shoulders and Xiao Zhan jumped up with a huff. "What do you know? You're the top, you won't understand!"

"So you're the bottom!" Bowen exclaimed and Xiao Zhan blushed. "N-No you're wrong! Jiyang, help speak up for me! Your bad hubby is bullying me!"

Jiyang chuckled and lightly slapped Bowen's thigh. "Bowen, Yibo is wrong. He should have more trust in Zhan and not insist that Zhan slept with someone else even after Zhan denied it."

Xiao Zhan nodded furiously in agreement which made Jiyang smile "But Zhan, you shouldn't have ran all the way here without saying anything to Yibo"

Xiao Zhan pouted "I-I was just so upset... I clearly love him so much and waited for him all this time!"

"Were you always this pouty?" Bowen could not help but comment. Xiao Zhan widened his eyes and kept his pout, sat up straight, like a tall, handsome, domineering alpha.

"You saw wrong" Xiao Zhan insisted, trying to make his voice deeper and more manly, making Bowen and Jiyang laugh.

"What are you two laughing at?" Xiao Zhan frowned and almost pouted but controlled himself from pouting.

Suddenly, Bowen's phone rang. After the call, he looked at Zhan. "Did you turn off your phone? Your parents asked if you are ready to talk to Yibo"