4

Before starting...

I have only watched Teen Wolf before, so I only know about True Alphas

I have only watched Teen Wolf before, so I only know about True Alphas. They are around the same as True Bloods. Werewolf universe is wide and varies a lot so it doesn't have to be fixed. I'll just call Yibo a True Alpha because I'm used to this term 😄. Now, for the update...

"M-M-My b-beach!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed and cried uncontrollably. Yibo sighed and crouched down, hugging Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan threw a thantrum and refused Yibo but seconds later, Xiao Zhan hugged Yibo so tightly, almost choking him.

"S-Stupid B-Bo Bo! M-My b-beach!" Xiao Zhan cried. Yibo could only pat Xiao Zhan's back "It's okay, we'll go another day."

"N-No! I-It's not... Not o-okay!" Xiao Zhan cried. Everytime Xiao Zhan threw a thantrum, Yibo would hug him and manage to calm him down.

Hence, their parents decided to keep the many things prepared by Xiao Zhan that were blocking the way and prepare breakfast.

Yibo stood up, with Xiao Zhan hugging him tightly like a koala while crying, letting his tears and maybe snot fall on Yibo's t-shirt.

Yibo brought Xiao Zhan to his room and onto the corner of his bed, letting Xiao Zhan sit on his lap. Yibo cupped Xiao Zhan's cheeks and kissed his crying eyes.

Yibo doesn't know why but he does this secretly, not letting their parents see as he doesn't know if it is good or bad thing!

Xiao Zhan sniffed and cried how unfair it was. Yibo could only pat his back. After some time, Yibo went to get clothes but Xiao Zhan continued clinging on him, refusing to get down.

Yibo pulled out both his and Xiao Zhan's clothes from his wardrobe and undressed the both of them, changing them into clean, dry clothes.

When Yibo was finally done, he sat on the bed with the still crying Xiao Zhan on his lap and used his towel to ruffle through Xiao Zhan's hair, drying it.

"Stop crying, Zhan" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's crying eyes again. "We can watch a movie later, or play other things, okay?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head while crying. Yibo smiled. "Then, shall we sleep for a while and when we wake up, you get to choose what we do today?" Yibo stroked Xiao Zhan's hair.

Xiao Zhan lightly nodded with a slight blush. He had been too excited and slept very little. Now, he was feeling sad but comfortable and sleepy.

Yibo placed Xiao Zhan under the covers and hugged him tightly, patting his back and stroking his hair.

Xiao Zhan always feels consoled by Yibo's kisses, touches, warmth and smell, but he would never ever say it, because it is embarrassing and he doesn't know if it is a good or bad thing!

Yibo held Xiao Zhan in his arms and the two fell asleep. Their parents came in and took many pictures, smiling at each other as they closed the door.

The four of them then sat downstairs, chatting away. Suddenly, Mrs Xiao pouted. "We should have more kids. Zhan is an alpha, he can't give us grandchildren"

Mrs Wang gasped and pouted, nodding her head. "It will be so sad if we don't have any grandchildren!"

Mr Wang and Mr Xiao looked at each other with a smirk. Without further words, they dragged their wife to their own bedroom and tried for more children.

The next day, to surprise Xiao Zhan, their parents got everything ready and packed the car by 5am. Then, sleepy Yibo carried the sleeping Zhan in his arms and got on the car.

Giggling at each other, they drove off to the beach while Xiao Zhan snuggled in Yibo's arms, smelling the light scent he loves while dreaming sweetly, not knowing what is happening in the outside world.

"Annoying Zhan, wake up" Yibo called with Xiao Zhan still sleeping in his arms. They were all sitted on a picnic mat by the beach. Everything was ready and they just needed to wake Xiao Zhan up.

Xiao Zhan groaned and whined, pushing his hand up to try and cover Yibo's mouth to stop him from talking. Last night, he had a pillow fight with Yibo and they played so late that Xiao Zhan was exhausted.

"Fine, we'll all leave without you!" Yibo said loudly and Xiao Zhan immediately wrapped his arms around Yibo. "No! Bring me with you!" Xiao Zhan shouted while his eyes were still close.

However, his senses started working and his nose sniffed something. Apart from Yibo's nice, calming scent, there was this hint of saltiness, the legendary oceanic scent, the smell of the sea and the beach...

Xiao Zhan shot his eyes open and leapt out of Yibo's arms. "T-T-The beach! Beach! I'm at the beach!" Xiao Zhan screamed and ran happily.

Xiao Zhan after running a while ran back to the 5 of them and pounced on them. "Papas, Mamas, thank you! I love you so so so so much!" Xiao Zhan giggled and shouted, giving all of them a kiss on the cheek.

Yibo frowned unhappily at the side. Mrs Xiao saw this and giggled. "Zhan, Yibo carried you all the way here, shouldn't you thank him too?"

Xiao Zhan glanced at Yibo, then hugged Mrs Wang tightly while pouting "Stupid Yibo stole my favourite pencil, eraser, colouring book, lego, and most importantly, my spongebob bolstee!"

Yibo stood up "Who would want to steal your spongebob bolstee?! You clearly brought it to my room and left it there! And you stole my favourite pen, my motorcycle lego and my favourite shirt!"

"T-That's because you stole my favourite pants!" Xiao Zhan blushed, not wanting to admit he took Yibo's shirt because of the strong scent.

Yibo's ears reddened. Xiao Zhan's pants... It was an accident that it was with him but Yibo kept it on purpose and was found out.

"Boys, are your going to fight or play?" Mr Wang sighed. "Fight!" Yibo shouted while Xiao Zhan shouted excitedly at the same time "Play!"

Xiao Zhan pouted while Yibo glared at him and they both shouted at the same time, "Annoying Zhan!" and "Stupid Yibo!"

In the end, Xiao Zhan managed to drag Yibo to play and they had a fun but chaotic day at the beach.