14

When Xiao Zhan woke up, he felt refreshed. After all, he had a great dream. Seeing the empty bed, despite having a marvelous dream, Xiao Zhan still felt sad.

How he wish it could be real. Yibo coming back, Yibo being his mate. Xiao Zhan sighed and washed up before heading to the living room.

Hearing the clinging and clanging sounds created by plates and utensils, Xiao Zhan knew that his parents had started eating without him and pouted.

Come on! He only woke up slightly later than usual! Xiao Zhan pouted as he walked into the living room and whined "Papas, Mamas, you're eating without me again!"

All the clinging and clanging sounds suddenly faded from Xiao Zhan's ear as he stared at his dream man in shock.

He could only see a handsome Yibo with light all around him, and could only take in the heavenly scent of his mate.

"Annoying Zhan, you finally woke up?" Yibo chuckled and walked to the frozen Zhan and kissed him on his forehead.

"Y-Y-You... You're..." Xiao Zhan stuttered and Mama Xiao laughed. "Zhan, you can't tell that he is Yibo?"

"O-Of course I can!" Xiao Zhan blushed and walked to the table and sat down. Yibo is his mate? Yibo is back? Yesterday wasn't a dream? Or was he still dreaming?

"O-Ouch!" Xiao Zhan yelped and blushed furiously realising that Yibo had bit his ear. "Yesterday wasn't a dream Zhan, it's real. I'm back" Yibo kissed Zhan's ear after whispering into it.

Xiao Zhan blushed and fidgeted in his seat as he digested the news. First, Yibo is really back! Second, Yibo is his mate! Third, Yibo is an alpha too!

Xiao Zhan gasped to himself. The two of them were alphas! Yet they are mates! Then one of them have to be the top and the other will be the bottom!

Even though Xiao Zhan has fingered himself imagining Yibo thrusting into him, Xiao Zhan will never let a single soul know about it! He has to come off as the top!

Everyone watched as Xiao Zhan bubbled with happiness and then straighten his back and puffed his chest out like a strong, dependable, awesome alpha.

The four adults only chuckled and laughed, happy that Yibo is back and Xiao Zhan is going back to his playful and pampered self.

Yibo on the other hand, watched Xiao Zhan with crinkled eyes and a wide smile. Look at his cute mate! So cute! Yibo really wished he could pinch and tease him all over, pin him down, and mate with him.

Xiao Zhan cleared his throat and snap out of his thoughts. "Papas, Mamas, I proudly introduce you, Wang Yibo, my mate" Xiao Zhan seriously said as he wrapped his arm around Yibo.

The four of them looked at each other, trying to control themselves from bursting in laughter. Look at Zhan trying to act as the dominant one!

Yibo knew not to spoil the fun or Xiao Zhan might chew his head off. "Hi Papas, hi Mamas, I'm Zhan's mate"

Xiao Zhan nodded in approval at Yibo for playing along like a good boy. Xiao Zhan quickly grabbed dishes for Yibo and told him to eat up, then wiped his lips and sighed at how careless he is being.

Their parents chuckled to themselves and when they finally left the dining table, Xiao Zhan breathed a sigh in relief.

His body was all tensed up from all those acting! It's too hard! Yibo who knew that Xiao Zhan was done acting chuckled and leaned closer.

"Zhan" Yibo wrapped his arm around Xiao Zhan's shoulder and kissed his ear and cheek, making Xiao Zhan blush. "Y-Yibo..."

"Zhan, I miss you so much" Yibo snuggled against Xiao Zhan's neck and placed kisses there, making Xiao Zhan tear up.

"Stop crying, Zhan" Yibo kissed Xiao Zhan's crying eyes which made Xiao Zhan cried harder. Yibo used to always kiss his tears away but when he left, and nade Xiao Zhan cry buckets, no one was there to kiss his tears away.

Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan onto his lap and Xiao Zhan gasped in shock with tears still dripping down his face. "Y-You... What are you doing..."

Yibo only smiled. "I missed you so much. Even when you're right next to me, I still miss you so much. I need you in my arms, Zhan"

Xiao Zhan immediately hugged Yibo and hid his blushing face in Yibo's chest. "Stupid Yibo... I missed you so much... You left me without telling me..."

Yibo smiled and hugged Xiao Zhan tight, until Xiao Zhan finally looked up. Yibo wiped his tears and grabbed the spoon.

"Come, you were too busy caring for me just now. Let me feed you now" Yibo smiled and scooped Xiao Zhan's favourite dishes.

Xiao Zhan whined "You didn't know how hard it was for me! I was starving but I had to wipe your lips and act as a dominant one!"

Yibo chuckled "Annoying Zhan, don't we all know that you're the submissive one between the two of us? You're always the whiny, pouty, crybaby that we all love"

"Shhh!" Xiao Zhan covered Yibo's lips, his ears red. "Our Papas and Mamas don't know! Don't tell them that I am the bottom!"

Yibo smirked and after removing Xiao Zhan's hands from his lips, he stared into Xiao Zhan's eyes as he licked his lips. "Zhan, you just admitted to me that you are the bottom"

Xiao Zhan flinched in shock, feeling Yibo's lustful glare and quickly turned around "I-I didn't! You h-heard wrongly! Stupid Yibo!"

Yibo chuckled and let Xiao Zhan continue denying with a pout while feeding him. Meanwhile, their parents hid behind the wall and caught everything on tape, laughing to themselves.

It will be so fun to rewatch this in the future! Or even show it to their grandchildren! Also, why does Zhan think that they don't know he is the bottom? It's too funny to them!