1

When Yibo turned 1 year and 2 months old, his life changed. He met a baby boy, with cute big eyes, cute nose and cute pouting lips with a mole below his lips.

However, when Yibo poked his nose and chubby cheeks, the baby snapped his head and started sucking Yibo's fingers, which made Yibo flushed red in embarrassment.

He immediately pulled his hand away and hit the baby's hand in response which made the baby start crying while Yibo got scolded.

A year passed... During this year, Yibo was always jealous. His parents and his Papa Xiao and Mama Xiao had most of their attention on Xiao Zhan.

And annoying Xiao Zhan was always crying. Even when Yibo tried offering his toy, Xiao Zhan always found the chance to suck his hand or finger.

Yibo would always pull away in disgust and shout at Xiao Zhan, making Xiao Zhan cry loudly. And Yibo would always get scolded by his parents.

However, Yibo remembers how his heart fluttered when Xiao Zhan said his first word "Y-Yib-both"

Yibo smiled widely and proudly and almost hugged Xiao Zhan but Xiao Zhan said his next word "S-Sthupidth"

Yibo's face immediately turned dark while Xiao Zhan giggled and clapped his hands. "S-Sthupidth Yiboth"

"Annoying Zhan" Yibo shouted and stormed out. He made a fuss for a whole day and refused to look at Xiao Zhan.

A year later, Xiao Zhan was two years old and it was the start of Yibo's nightmare. Yibo frowned when he saw Xiao Zhan walking with baby steps towards him.

Yibo could not help but think it was cute. However, Xiao Zhan threw something at him and when Yibo saw what it was, he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Xiao Zhan threw cockroaches, bugs, spiders and centipedes! They were a bunch of fake, plastic toys, but they looked real and equally disgusting.

Xiao Zhan burst into uncontrollable giggles and laughters while Yibo was running around the house, almost crying, rubbing his clothes furiously.

Yibo then pounced on Xiao Zhan. He could not hit a baby after all so Yibo began tickling Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan was laughing from the tickles but after a few minutes, Xiao Zhan who felt helpless from the unstoppable tickles started crying.

Their parents came in and Papa Wang immediately scolded Yibo, even punishing him by making him stand while facing the wall.

Yibo crossed his arms in front of the wall as his father scolded him for "bullying the poor, cute Zhan Zhan"

Yibo rolled his eyes and huffed angrily. It was Xiao Zhan who bullied him! He was the poor thing, not Xiao Zhan!

From then on, Xiao Zhan found it fun to throw his fake friends at Yibo and watch him running away from the bugs.

Yibo could not do anything to retaliate or punish Xiao Zhan, since he would be the one getting punished instead.

Yibo finally found a way. One night, he sneaked into Xiao Zhan's bedroom. Yibo cringed at how Xiao Zhan laid out his fake friends beside him and his bolster.

Yibo with trembling arms, used the stick he took from the backyard and slowly, quietly, transferred all of Xiao Zhan's fake friends into a plastic bag.

Yibo scrunched his nose in disgust after he was done. How can Xiao Zhan like these things? Yibo wrapped the plastic bag in several more plastic bags before he felt safe holding it.

Yibo then dug up a small hole by the tree in the backyard and buried Xiao Zhan's fake friends. With a proud smile, Yibo returned to his room and slept peacefully, knowing he would not have to wake up with bugs thrown at him the next morning.

Instead of bugs, Yibo was woken up by Xiao Zhan's loud cries. Xiao Zhan cried at the disappearance of his fake friends. He had searched everywhere for it just to find out they disappeared.

Xiao Zhan's crying could not stopped. Yibo rolled his eyes. "They are your fake friends. Fake friends will leave you one day. Stop crying"

Xiao Zhan cried louder "Stupid Yibo! They are not my fake friends! They are my precious buddies and partner in crimes! My cocky, my spidey, my centy, my buggy!"

Yibo rolled his eyes. Funny right? The way Xiao Zhan named his fake friends. Yibo would have laughed at the cockroach for being called cocky if he was not afraid of it.

Yibo rolled his eyes and left the still sobbing Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan was pouting and sulking for two whole weeks (which Yibo definitely think was annoying and not cute) until one day, he saw Yibo with his legos.

Xiao Zhan's eyes lit up with curiousity and Yibo immediately frowned and tried hiding his legos. It was too late, since Xiao Zhan already picked some up.

Xiao Zhan started fixing them and created his own masterpiece while Yibo was sitting there, fuming mad. His soon to be created lego motorcycle!

When Xiao Zhan was proud of his finished masterpiece, he finally noticed Yibo's stares and glares. Xiao Zhan gulped.

"Annoying Zhan! My motorcycle lego!" Yibo shouted. Xiao Zhan huffed "Stupid Yibo! I made such a nice masterpiece!"

"It's so ugly!" Yibo shouted back as he wanted his lego parts back but Xiao Zhan clung onto it tightly, not wanting his masterpiece to be taken away.

Their fight turned into a huge chaos and in the end, Xiao Zhan was scolded by his parents for snatching Yibo's toys while Yibo was scolded by his parents for not sharing his toys.

In the end, their parents bought them many lego sets for their birthdays and christmas and Xiao Zhan finally got over the disappearance of his fake friends.